Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

•   

Re: Harry Potter - Ron Weasley???

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    You mean this first post in the thread? And I wasn't the first to think this?? Gaaaaahhh!!!

I thbink there is some discussion of the "predictions" he makes and what comes true somewhere on the webernet. Time for a Marauder Expedition!!

You never know, maybe you were the first to think it but not the first to post it.

You're on the right track though. You understood why I was asking about Ron.

ok first of all dumbledore is not dead!!! when snape did the avada kedavra on dumbledore a whole bunch of junk happened that does not ordinarily happen with the killing curse. if you refer to GOF when cedric dies there was a flash of green and then he fell over. when the gardner found the riddle family dead they were at the dining room table.
    when the curse was used on dumbledore his body flew into the air and other stuff that i dont remember happened. snape had to do this so it would appear that he helped malfoy, because otherwise he would die for breaking the unbreakable promise thing he made with narcissa.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by CutebutClueless View Post
    ok first of all dumbledore is not dead!!! when snape did the avada kedavra on dumbledore a whole bunch of junk happened that does not ordinarily happen with the killing curse. if you refer to GOF when cedric dies there was a flash of green and then he fell over. when the gardner found the riddle family dead they were at the dining room table.
    when the curse was used on dumbledore his body flew into the air and other stuff that i dont remember happened. snape had to do this so it would appear that he helped malfoy, because otherwise he would die for breaking the unbreakable promise thing he made with narcissa.
    Dumbledore is dead. That's why he showed up in the portrait in his office. Not to mention that JK has officially said he's dead. This doesn't mean he won't be included in the book though. He'll still have a part.

nooooooooooooooooo!!!! i just went to mugglenet for the first time, my whole life has been a lie! i think i need a drink.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by CutebutClueless View Post
    nooooooooooooooooo!!!! i just went to mugglenet for the first time, my whole life has been a lie! i think i need a drink.

It's ok! Just take a deep breath, sit back, and have a few Captain and Cokes. It will help.
    MuggleNet is a great site but I also like The Leaky Cauldron.
    Check it out too.
    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/

• I love loop jokes.

Here's another great site to get addicted to. What I like about it most is that it gives any detail you might want to know about almost ANY character in the book.

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/

• My arms are tired!

Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post
    i'd finally get to finish the darn series if it was on CD ... i wonder if itunes has it....
    Nope, they don't as I recall. Even Audible.com does not have them, last time I checked. I need to check them out at the Library (the CDs) so I can load them into my iPod. Good thing for the commute.

Cost of AP= $239
    Trips to DL= 001
    Next Trip to DL= May 6-7, 2007

•   

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Nope, they don't as I recall. Even Audible.com does not have them, last time I checked. I need to check them out at the Library (the CDs) so I can load them into my iPod. Good thing for the commute.
    I just checked and they still have it on iTunes!
    It's $249 for the first 6 though!

• Bring Me Two Piña Coladas

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    I just checked and they still have it on iTunes!
    It's $249 for the first 6 though!

Yeah, I saw that and thought "eh i'll skip it and get the narrative summary from the g/f" ... I gotta make her do some work ya know! lol
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

•   

Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post
    Yeah, I saw that and thought "eh i'll skip it and get the narrative summary from the g/f" ... I gotta make her do some work ya know! lol
    Yeah, that's a good chunk of money right there............I realize I was really lucky to get it as a gift!
    There you go! Ask for it as a gift! What occasion is coming up for you soon?? How about........tomorrow, Friday? Just make something up that tomorrow is a "special" Friday and you should get a $250 gift for your iPod.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234