Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    Crystal method, STUN,old punk like Ramones, X, L7 and retro 70s metal like cheap trick and other power chord stuff. Social D and blink work well too.
    Mike Ness is one of my favorites. My friend and I met him at warped tour one year. He was so cool I couldn't believe it, we took a picture with him. It looks really funny though because he's like 5'2 and my friend and I are both over 6'. It looks like a kidnapping.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  2. #17

    • a saweet songbird =)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    133
    Tool and Primus are all I can handle

  3. #18

    • Stay Positive
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    ok
    1. Yes the new avenged sevenfold cd comes out *looks and sees its 12:50 am* TODAY, its called city of evil, and its more metal that hardcore

    2. heres a list of some bands i listen to
    Bleeding Thorugh, Caliban, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, CKY, underOATH, AC/DC, Guns and roses, Metallica, ZAO, The mars volta, lamb of god, Atreyu, AFI, XDEATHSTARX, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Bleeding Through, Blood Brothers, Children Of Bodom, From Autumn To Ashes, Throwdown, Misfits, Thrice, The Used, Blessed by a Broken Heart, Norma Jean, He is Legend, The Chariot, The Showdown, Zao, Unearth, The Agony Scene, The Black Dahlia Murder, Blessed By a Broken Heart, The Chariot, Winter solstice, Dead to fall, Underminded, The Warriors, Terror, Symphony in Peril, Mortal Treason, All That Remains, And The Hero Fails, As Hope Dies, Between The Buried And Me, The Bled, Chimaira, Cradle Of Filth, Curl Up And Die, Darkest Hour, Evergreen Terrace, Every Time I Die, Haste The Day, Horse the Band, Into The Moat, It Dies Today, The Locust, Martyr A.D., Misery Signals, Nodes Of Ranveir, Remebering Never, Scars Of Tomorrow, Seventh Star, Sinai Beach, Still Remains, Summers End, Symphony In Peril, Terror, Underminded, The Warriors, that type of music
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

  4. #19

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfanatic
    ok
    1. Yes the new avenged sevenfold cd comes out *looks and sees its 12:50 am* TODAY, its called city of evil, and its more metal that hardcore

    2. heres a list of some bands i listen to
    Bleeding Thorugh, Caliban, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, CKY, underOATH, AC/DC, Guns and roses, Metallica, ZAO, The mars volta, lamb of god, Atreyu, AFI, XDEATHSTARX, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Bleeding Through, Blood Brothers, Children Of Bodom, From Autumn To Ashes, Throwdown, Misfits, Thrice, The Used, Blessed by a Broken Heart, Norma Jean, He is Legend, The Chariot, The Showdown, Zao, Unearth, The Agony Scene, The Black Dahlia Murder, Blessed By a Broken Heart, The Chariot, Winter solstice, Dead to fall, Underminded, The Warriors, Terror, Symphony in Peril, Mortal Treason, All That Remains, And The Hero Fails, As Hope Dies, Between The Buried And Me, The Bled, Chimaira, Cradle Of Filth, Curl Up And Die, Darkest Hour, Evergreen Terrace, Every Time I Die, Haste The Day, Horse the Band, Into The Moat, It Dies Today, The Locust, Martyr A.D., Misery Signals, Nodes Of Ranveir, Remebering Never, Scars Of Tomorrow, Seventh Star, Sinai Beach, Still Remains, Summers End, Symphony In Peril, Terror, Underminded, The Warriors, that type of music
    Lemme see if I can find some stuff that I like off that list... AFI, The Mars Volta, The Misfits, Thrice, and Bleeding Through.

  5. #20

    • Stay Positive
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by girl anachronism
    Lemme see if I can find some stuff that I like off that list... AFI, The Mars Volta, The Misfits, Thrice, and Bleeding Through.
    Seriously thats half my list, i have 1500 songs on my ipod
    but the bands i listen too usually have good morals (ex, christian or straight edge[straight edge is no sex, drugs, or alchohol underage *im 14*])
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

  6. #21

    • Stay Positive
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    actually it means no sex, drugs, or alcohol AT ALL, but i want to do the underage thing, and when i reach the age, i would barley drink, why would i do drugs, and sex....matters who i am with

    the style that goes for that is, Band shirts, girl pants, straightened hair, a jacket for me, studded belt, close to SCENE, but scene people are different
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

  7. #22

    • And, THEN she said...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Out in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    2,264
    heres an itty bitty part of my list

    pantera,hole,motley crue,ratt,cheap trick,the plimsouls,josie cotton,warrior,love hate,hanoi rocks,old van halen,kix,warrant,poison,sabbath,ozzy,LITA FORD,megadeth,iron maiden,anthrax,fastway,vixen,no doubt,manowar,jackal,greenday,TSOL,white lion,WHITESNAKE,ramones,L-7,stone temple pilots,faster *****cat,foo fighters,great white,billy idol,ugly kid joe,scorpions,WASP,kiss


  8. #23

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    Crystal method, STUN,old punk like Ramones, X, L7 and retro 70s metal like cheap trick and other power chord stuff. Social D and blink work well too.
    SQUEE! Ramones and X and Social D...A man after my own heart. How about Dead Kennedies?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] What to expect for going to the MK after being a hardcore DL fan???
    By SILVERMOUSE21 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:24 PM
  2. Calling all Hardcore Haunted Mansion Fans
    By Ryan Imagineer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:41 AM
  3. Hardcore Rap?
    By Mr.DooDah in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •