Thumbs up The Marvelous Wonderettes...GO SEE IT!

The Marvelous Wonderettes
    Suzy, Cindy Lou, Betty Jean, Missy

If you're a big fan of the 50's (like I am), then you're going to LOVE this new musical stage show in North Hollywood, Ca.

The stage setting is at a prom in 1958 and the entertainment for the evening are the Marvelous Wonderettes. Each one has their own distinctive personality and you get to learn about each performer as the show progresses through dialog and lots of music & singing!

Once you hear each of the girls singing voices, everything else in the room is second best. The show started in September 2006 and was only supposed to last for 6 weeks. But because of the outstanding reaction of this show, it's been extended month after month. And so far, you'll have until April 29th to catch this awesome production! But I predict it'll go even further than the target date. And there's talk that this show will be heading to New York in the Fall.

Tickets are only $40 a person and well worth every penny! Each of the performers have been in numerous stage productions, ranging from small stage to Broadway. Infact, one of the girls played Belle in the Broadway show, *Beauty and the Beast!*

If you go see the MW, let me know what you think about it. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. And check out their offical website for a lot more info...

marvelouswonderettes.com

I'm a HUGE fan now and enjoy promoting this show as often as I can. So what better way than to announce it here in the entertainment section on MiceChat!

Thanks for letting me indulge and I hope you'll see this show! Check out my picture with the girls on my profile, it was taken on my birthday as a surprise photo right before I saw the show on 3/10. I'm very proud of the picture, it was a great gift to me!

GO CHIPMUNKS!!
    Last edited by DisneyFunGuy; 03-15-2007 at 12:17 AM. Reason: There was a space needed.