Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

***** Eye for the Straight Guy

Whoo Hooo!!!! Tonight they are back and they are going to transform the Boston Red Sox. This should be interesting!

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
    Whoo Hooo!!!! Tonight they are back and they are going to transform the Boston Red Sox. This should be interesting!
    I haven't watched this show in a while. (Same thing each week, so what's the point?)
    BoSox, eh? This is different, I hope.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

I'm gay and think this show lost its "steam" a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdweller
    I'm gay and think this show lost its "steam" a long time ago.
    I always wondered how the show took off anyhow... it's a bald-faced play on bad stereotypes packaged so that middle-America can safely perpetuate their comfortable homophobia. Nothing more.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Minion

I haven't watched it for a while too but I just want to know how they convinced Johnny Damon to shave off his beard.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    I haven't watched this in awhile either but tonight should be interesting.

And I still think Kyan is hot. If he wasn't gay... I would totally do him.

• off in lala land

It's nice to that most people, gay or straight, are more accepting of other gay people making a success off what they do best. I am not bitter that just because there are stereotyped personalities of any type on TV, I think it's great. Personally I don't think the show was created to satisfy any part of America’s phobia, but rather to bring an entertainment value. Don't look more into it than what it is.

I will be turning in tonight to happily watch them on TV.
    ...it's been a long time.

• Minion

The show isn't new anyway as it originated in England like most of these shows. I just love it because the guys are actually quite enjoyable to watch and much better than the original american cast they had. But thanks to the show, I got lots of decorating ideas for the house.

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
    I haven't watched it for a while too but I just want to know how they convinced Johnny Damon to shave off his beard.
    I watched it, and I was REALLY hoping they'd shave Johnny Damon! (I'm sure his wife was hoping too) What a disappointment. Basically they gave him a shower and a new suit!

Oh well. It was still entertaining. The ball players seemed to have a good attitude about it.

• Minion

Yes it was quite a big disappointment. But nonetheless, the kids got a new stadium.

I have no problem with gays at all. One of my cousins is gay and I have several gay friends. I sometimes have more fun with them than my straight friends! LOL!

Anyhow, I see nothing wrong with the ***** Eye show. What's wrong with helping straight guys up their appearance and take better care of themselves? So many straight guys just live like total pigs (I used to live with one so I know all to well). I'm more apt to go for a guy who knows how to dress fairly decent and have good hygine habits as well as have a good personality. Looks aren't everything... but they sure do help at times.

• e komo mai

I hate Jai. He's younger and prettier than I am and I wish a cartoon safe would fall on him from a tall building.

Jealous much?

• All you need is LOVE

Well a new one Tues 10/9c with quintuplets...

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    I SO love this show. Carson is my fave. He puts me in tears from laughter.

And, this show also gave me wonderful home decor ideas as well. It's actually how I came up with the idea for my "Enchanted Tiki Patio", which stemmed from creatively hiding my storage containers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast