• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Talking Disneyfanaticboy Reviews Back to Basics Concert Tour Live In Calgary Ton's of Photos

Thrusday Night March 15th Is a night i will soon not forget, I Arrived at the calgary saddledome at 10 am thats right 10 am, I Knew in my heart of hearts tonight would be a night i would not forget. I really wanna warn anybody who plans on seeing this concert that i will be containing spoilers thru my pictures as well as my full on review i also Did not have concert tickets yet so that is part of why i went so early.

So here i am 10 am and im walking up to the ticket counter dawned the icey stairs walked up to the amazeing lady in the booth asked for her to get me as close to christina auglaria as she possibly could.. She looks at me and replys how does the pit sound its inside the stage let me just say i was like uh yes!!! lol That sounds fantastic once i had my ticket in hand it was time to go to the mall and get some asseries for my night!

More to come once i organise my photos Stay tuned Becuse Things got really hott inside the dome and pit
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Talking Pcd~

Alright!!
    So first off i would like to thank my fabulous photographers in the 8th row who took the photos for me becuse i was not allowed drinks, food, cell phones or camrahs where i was sitting yes that is how close i was!! So 730pm the lights go out and the stage is dark pcd makes there way on stage and ashley grabs my hand as she walks by and takes her place on the structure they had here is the pics from pcd

The stage...

The girls...

Nicole singing her solo.. then she came down and sang stick wit u to me

The red head singing feever...

Nicole again

and more pcd

Alright Pcd was awesome and they loved me they would keep comeing and grabbing my hand and singing to me it was like i was the only person in the pit it was that cool, It's also no wonder that nicole has a solo album dropping becuse the whole pcd performence was pretty much showing off nicole Comeing part 3 with Xtina back to basics
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Still wants to be a cat!

Re: Disneyfanaticboy Reviews Back to Basics Concert Tour Live In Calgary Ton's of Pho

Sounds like you had an excellent time (and seats)! Thanks for sharing your pics!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette