Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• As I said, persuade me.

POTC3 - Theories (Spoilers) (Merged)

Spoilers!!!!

Theories on POTC and the lost love that broke Davy's heart

So here's my thing... on Tia Dalma's necklace... same figure is on Davy's music box... notice and compiled my theory the first time I saw the film... is that Tia Dalma is Davy's lost love... the one that broke his heart and basically drove him mad... she's also gets around, if you know what I mean, and does as she pleases. This is evident in the fact that Barbosa was in her bed in Dead Man's Chest, and the obvious mentioning of her old relations with Jack. So my further thought on the theory is that Jack not only pissed Davy off with not keeping his end of the bargain with the Black Pearl, but what is Jack was the one Tia Dalma went for instead of Davy? Hmmm???

The world may never know...

or we may on May 25th... 2007...

I know it's a bit out there but I just have to pose my thoughts... what do you think?

• far, far away from DL

Re: POTC3 - Theories (Spoilers)

I had the same thoughts.

glad I'm not alone

you know what I would kill for though? That music box that plays Davy's melody... I know they sell the necklace, but I'm not really interested in that much.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sanguinepoppet View Post
    glad I'm not alone

you know what I would kill for though? That music box that plays Davy's melody... I know they sell the necklace, but I'm not really interested in that much.
    Technically the music box is the neckalce. it's just inside the one in the film... I wish the Disneyland ones had that in them (I'd shell the 20 or so bucks out to get myself on)

I think the Tia Dalma/Davy Jones idea is a good one, but I think it's too easy (I did like the twist about her picking Jack, but i don't think Jack's old enough to have been fighting over a woman w/ Davy... Davy's been at the whole Dutchman thing for years)
    From what i've seen and heard (they had the props for the movie at the EL Cap and in the chest that held the DMC there were love letters) Davy was in love w/ a woman named Calypso. This could still be Tia, but maybe it's a relative or something.
    I hope they come up with something really complex but understandable that resolves all this

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Technically the music box is the neckalce. it's just inside the one in the film... I wish the Disneyland ones had that in them (I'd shell the 20 or so bucks out to get myself on)

I think the Tia Dalma/Davy Jones idea is a good one, but I think it's too easy (I did like the twist about her picking Jack, but i don't think Jack's old enough to have been fighting over a woman w/ Davy... Davy's been at the whole Dutchman thing for years)
    From what i've seen and heard (they had the props for the movie at the EL Cap and in the chest that held the DMC there were love letters) Davy was in love w/ a woman named Calypso. This could still be Tia, but maybe it's a relative or something.
    I hope they come up with something really complex but understandable that resolves all this

whoa... wait... the music box was not the necklace... they are two separate pieces with the same design

Oh I never did read the love letters... do you know where I can find copies of them? I'd like to read....

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

if you go on wikipedia they talk adout it, i'll find it
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

whoa... wait... the music box was not the necklace... they are two separate pieces with the same design

Oh I never did read the love letters... do you know where I can find copies of them? I'd like to read....
    Off Topic:

What is that in your avatar? Because....I have a dirty mind and I...well...I don't know what to say.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    Off Topic:

What is that in your avatar? Because....I have a dirty mind and I...well...I don't know what to say.

LOL! it's the bronze of Goofy's arm... I'm peeking through it... he's like in the thinking pose... it's in the Hub at Disneyland...

You silly... no dirty thoughts... this is Disney! :-p Everything is almost nearly rated all G... :-p

psst... by the way Cursive rocks...

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...e_Caribbean%29

here you go this is davy's history
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

pirates, what are we gona see?

what are they gonna put in the movie? what do you wanna see?

i herd that all of the other pirates painted on the wall of the ride are gonna appear in the movie

as for what i want to see? jack meet two Asian women and get slapped across the face while the women curses at him in a foreign tongue, i think that would be hilarious
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Honestly I thought they were the same thing because they had the same design. i figured Tia's was just on a necklace and Davy's wasn't.

And I don'tknow about the letters, I just stared at them through a glass case at the El Capitan

The wiki about him doesn't say much that we don't already know about Davy.. I honestly think there isn't enough known at this point that isn't based on conjecture

• Can see my car from here

If you didn't hear already the most recent Disneyland podcast shows the chest with Davey's heart in it will be in the new Pirate's Lair on TSI. When you touch it, it glows and you can hear his heart beating.
    Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

• Banned User

good theory, perhaps their past is interconnected...

personally, who knows..

i cannot wait till may 25

Re: pirates, what are we gona see?

Quote Originally Posted by thrax View Post
    what are they gonna put in the movie? what do you wanna see?

i herd that all of the other pirates painted on the wall of the ride are gonna appear in the movie

as for what i want to see? jack meet two Asian women and get slapped across the face while the women curses at him in a foreign tongue, i think that would be hilarious

ahhahaha brilliant...

well I want to see more flirting between Jack and Elizabeth... and by the looks of the trailer... I shall see just that. :-D

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Re: pirates, what are we gona see?

It looks like the Wicked Wench (the ship) makes it's entrance! No wonder they didn't use that ship first.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast