• Banned User

What do you think of the new Ratatouille trailer?

The new trailer just went live about a half hour ago. It is up on the Disney Movies section of Disney.com.

Pixar's animation is again, drop dead stunning and the movie just looks enjoyable all around. The music is great, the characters looks fun, and Remmy (name?) looks so cute and loveable. It seems that you warm up to the movie a little more than Cars. I can't wait to see it! Too bad it doesn't come out until the END of June. For anyone who has seen the new trailer, what do you think?

Here is the link:

http://home.disney.go.com/movies/index

• Practically Perfect

Re: What do you think of the new Ratatouille trailer?

It looks SO good! I've been looking forward to this one, but now I can't wait!

The thing with the Pixar movies, is everytime they get ready to come out with a new one, there's all this talk about "Not ALL their movies can be great." But, for me at least, they always deliver.

• Banned User

I think Cars was knocked down for the hell of it. It seemed that a lot of critics were dying to give a PIXAR film a bad review and they picked the tiniest thing about Cars and said "LEMON!" I remember reading this review on Laughing Place that was saying how bad it was and how Pixar was bound to have its first lemon; and this was it. I never understood why everyone thought it was a bad movie.

But I digress. Ratatoullie continues their formula of creating a new, attractive story. I saw the Shrek Third trailer and was so...is disguted the right word? The humor is so crude and stupid. That is why I never liked the movie in the first place. Maybe it is my biased opinion seeing how they mock Disney so much, but nevertheless I am glad they placed Ratatouille at the end of June and not in May with Shrek. I know it will be a battle of who-has-the-higher-grossing-animated-opening-of-the-summer showdown; the usual Disney and Dreamworks battle. But I think Ratatouille will be embraced for its stunning animation and clean humor. The trailer shows that. Shrek's does not.

i love the new trailer. it looks so good! Can't wait! i think this will probably be my favorite pixar movie since monsters inc.!!!

• aerinpegadrak/DQ's sis

Personally, I adored Cars. I thought it was a brand new idea and was super fun and made me laugh the whole time. Ratatouille looks fabulous, and I really can't wait to see it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Cars was far from a lemon but it was the more disappointing pixar feature.... upon first viewing. But it had so much charm and a great story that every viewing after that is better and better.

RATATOUILLE though... i'm absolutely in love with right away. Just watching the expressions of the chefs while they were cooking. It's a total throw-away sequence that a less talented animator would have done differently and we never would have really noticed. But when they do it so right, i NOTICE. I notice how bad all the other studios are in comparison.

This film looks BRILLIANT. I can't wait. I'm beaming with excitement.

And kinda hungry.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Cars was far from a lemon but it was the more disappointing pixar feature.... upon first viewing. But it had so much charm and a great story that every viewing after that is better and better.

RATATOUILLE though... i'm absolutely in love with right away. Just watching the expressions of the chefs while they were cooking. It's a total throw-away sequence that a less talented animator would have done differently and we never would have really noticed. But when they do it so right, i NOTICE. I notice how bad all the other studios are in comparison.

This film looks BRILLIANT. I can't wait. I'm beaming with excitement.

And kinda hungry.
    Couldn't agree more with you.

• Banned User

I think it looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love how detailed it is, and how realistic the animation looks. It's so fluid and realistic looking. And Remy is so adorable. I'm really excited that it looks so good, both visually and storyline wise.

And I agree with DisneyMickey, I like how it doesn't feel dumbed down or anything, simply because it's an animated feature. I LOVE that Pixar makes their movies for everyone to enjoy - kids and adults - but that they don't "talk down" to their viewers. They just let the story carry the movie, and it just...it works. From what I've seen of the storyline of Ratatouille, the same is going to happen here. It looks so fantastic!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I heard from someone who has seen the film already. It is a definite must see film according to this person.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Banned User

Cheers!

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

We saw a preview for this last night before "Meet the Robinsons" and it looks pretty good. I am not sure if it is one we HAVE to see in the theater, will wait until it comes out to decide. By the sounds though from previous posts it is going to be one we will see.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Thumbs up Re: What do you think of the new Ratatouille trailer?

looks funny, anxious to see it!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by belle View Post
    We saw a preview for this last night before "Meet the Robinsons" and it looks pretty good. I am not sure if it is one we HAVE to see in the theater, will wait until it comes out to decide. By the sounds though from previous posts it is going to be one we will see.
    From the way it looks to me, with those big, gorgeous detailed shots of Paris, I think this is one you have to see on the big screen, imo.

Have you guys seen this supersized image from the movie - I can't get over how detailed that is!