Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Final Spiderman 3 trailer!

Eddie Showing Spiderman his face in the Venom suit

Venom shooting Black we From the top of his hand (not at his wrist like spiderman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szh5ZsAcgJU
    ^Final Spiderman 3 Trailer.

• Inappropriate

Re: Final Spiderman 3 trailer!

Ha! I demand an apology from all the nay-sayers some months ago saying Venom wasn't in it!
    Okay i don't demand anything. But i am gonna stick my tongue out in a childish fashion and say "Told ya so." All in good fun, of course.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• Ardent WDW Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants View Post
    Ha! I demand an apology from all the nay-sayers some months ago saying Venom wasn't in it!
    Okay i don't demand anything. But i am gonna stick my tongue out in a childish fashion and say "Told ya so." All in good fun, of course.
    I still think that Venom will only be during the (in name only) resolution, my prediction is that the climax of the movie is Spiderman rejecting the symbote, and seing Eddie Brock get the suit then we have some detente scenes of Peter starting to get his life back together only to have the part seen in the trailers be the final scene (and perhaps that close up of Brock's face be the final shot.)

• ...TWO BITS!

Wow. From that trailer, kinda looks like the Green Goblin will be around for the 1st act. But Venom and Sandman will be around for the rest of the movie. Speculation of course.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    I still think that Venom will only be during the (in name only) resolution, my prediction is that the climax of the movie is Spiderman rejecting the symbote, and seing Eddie Brock get the suit then we have some detente scenes of Peter starting to get his life back together only to have the part seen in the trailers be the final scene (and perhaps that close up of Brock's face be the final shot.)
    But there's an entire fight scene between SPider Man and Venom...

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter

• Practically Perfect

that looks SO good!!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

But there's an entire fight scene between SPider Man and Venom
    what makes you think that?
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Practically Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants
    But there's an entire fight scene between SPider Man and Venom...
    I agree. At least that's what it looks like from that trailer. And really, why wouldn't there be? All that hype over a character that we won't see in action? I doubt it. Plus, you need to consider that most of the cast has said this will be the last Spiderman movie they're interested in doing, and the crew has stated that no more Spiderman movie will be made without at least Toby.

I think we can count on a Spidy vs. Venom face-off!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

First off you would kill the Movie if they introduced a Villain like Venom and then make use wait 3 more years to see Venom in action. Nest look at the pictures one shows Eddie reveling him self to Peter next in the other picture we see venom using his Web, plus we See Spiderman caring Mary Jane in the dark and we see cars flying at them and also from the trailers the Venom vs Spiderman looks like it will be in the dark so unless the trailers lie Mary Jane is captured by Venom and Peter comes to save her then ends up fighting Venom.

It will probably have venom in the third and final act, while sandman and gg are in the first 2 acts. I would think thast they would use a good portion of the movie to build up the evilness of the suit and the competition between Peter and Eddie Brock [venom], then have them fight once, maybe twice. Remeber that an act can be 45 minutes long or longer and Sam Raimi likes to build up the characters.

Butspiderman 4 will happen, it is just going to have to be recast. Avi Arad, the producer, has already said there will be more movies, and while Sam raimi hs said he can't see making another with tobey he has also said he would still consider making more spiderman movies

[an opinion article on who should be the next spoderman]
    http://www.filmwad.com/possible-spid...ey-1944-p.html

• Minion

Honestly, I'm disappointed. There are WAY too many characters and WAY too many conflicts. It could work, but it's going to be hard for the average person to really get anything meaty from such an overload of material...

Spidey's Black Suit, The HobNew Goblin, Sandman, Peter Parker & Mary Jane issues, Eddie Brock & Venom? Geez.

Venom should have had a movie all to himself! Spidey vs. Venom vs. Carnage.... Oh. Hell. Yeah.

• Inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by HUH? View Post
    It will probably have venom in the third and final act, while sandman and gg are in the first 2 acts. I would think thast they would use a good portion of the movie to build up the evilness of the suit and the competition between Peter and Eddie Brock [venom], then have them fight once, maybe twice. Remeber that an act can be 45 minutes long or longer and Sam Raimi likes to build up the characters.
    Yeah that's pretty much it as far as I know. 3rd act is Venom. And yeah, the fight scene is in the trailer. A construction site sprawled with black venomy webs and quick glimpses of Venom beating the crap out of SPidey. (I'm sick, i watched most of the new trrailer frame by frame.) Venom's in it. Not the whole movie. But we'll definately see some sweet Venomy action.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

is anyone judgeing this on the part were the black arms grab peters head, cause i think that might be harry's hands
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

No because you see Spiderman lookinng around confused and since really the 2 only villains that can not trigger Spidermans Spider sense is Venom or Carnage, so no thats Venom grabbing Spiderman. Plus if you watched the trailer played during Hero's they show the fight between the new Goblin and Spiderman and that grab never happens.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Ugh. I hate this trailer. Who made this trailer? He/she should be FIRED.

Please tell the powers that be that we'd still like some suprises when we see the actual movie. Like Venom perhaps and who it is... though every comic book reader already knows it's eddie brock, but do we have to know that it's going to happen in this movie?

Do we have to see the pumpkin bomb blow up in harry's face? Do we even have to see him partially scarred from it in the trailer too??

Ugh!!!

The only thing in the trailer that I actually liked was seeing Dr. Connors returning (i never like when people are cast and recast again).

I still will see this like every other fan boy but the trailer is just too much. They're trying too hard to get us into the theaters it seems like.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast