View Poll Results: Toy Story 3 Coming 2009 / Midway Mania ~ Which Songs Would You Like Included In Ride?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • You've Got A Friend In Me - Original Version (TS1)

5 33.33%
  • You've Got A Friend In Me - Instrumental Version (TS1)

1 6.67%
  • I Will Go Sailing and/or Ride On the Wind - Toy Story 1

1 6.67%
  • Soldiers Mission - Insrumental - Toy Story 1

4 26.67%
  • When She Loved Me - Sarah McLochlan (TS2)

1 6.67%
  • Woody's Roundup - Riders In the Sky (TS2)

4 26.67%
  • You've Got A Friend In Me - Robert Goulet (TS2)

3 20.00%
  • All the Above

3 20.00%
  • No songs - Just sound effects and musical score from TS1 and/or TS2

1 6.67%
  • No music - Just sound effects

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Toy Story 3 Coming 2009 / Midway Mania ~ Which Songs Would You Like Included In Ride?

Toy Story 3 will be released in 2009. Additional good news is tha Michael Arndt is writing the script. The talented writer was a recent Oscar nominee for writing the screenplay for Little Miss Sunshine. If this isn't cool enough, Lee Unkrich is signed on to direct the film.

Lasseter is awesome. But, there's nothing wrong with seeing how things turn out with somebody new at the helm. Unkrich co-diected Toy story 2, Finding Nemo and Monsters, Inc. This is definitely something to look forward to.

Moving along, I am polling MiceChatters opinions as to which song(s) from the two previously released Toy Story movies you would like to see included in the Midway Mania interactive dark ride (to go in at DCA's Paradise Pier) and / or the Sheriff Woody dark ride that is rumored for DL's Frontierland.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-24-2007 at 03:12 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Practically Perfect

Re: Toy Story 3 Coming 2009 / Midway Mania ~ Which Songs Would You Like Included In R

great news! Really any of the songs would be okay by me, it just depends on the story the ride(s) are going to tell.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Toy Story 3 Coming 2009 / Midway Mania ~ Which Songs Would You Like Included In R

The poll is intended to relate to both the Midway Mania coming to DLR's DCA and WDW's Disney MGM Studios

• Circle of Ancients

I thought Lasseter was not going to direct the Toy Story 3.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I thought Lasseter was not going to direct the Toy Story 3.
    This is true. Lee Unkrich will direct Toy Story 3. As the co-directer of Toy Story 2, it should be interesting to see how things will turn out under him.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-24-2007 at 03:13 PM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by quasimodo1384 View Post
    great news! Really any of the songs would be okay by me, it just depends on the story the ride(s) are going to tell.
    According to the concept artwork, Toy Story Midway Mania seems to be similar to Buzz lightyear's astro Blasters...only on a grander scale. Guests will don 3-D glasses and whisk around shooting their cannons at various settings in line with the Toy Story films. The ride will likely include most all characters, major and minor. Looks to be an interactive blast and a half! Beyond the game though, not sure if there is much of a storyline.

Frontierland's rumored Sheriff Woody dark ride (if it is to be), should be storyline driven. Two interactive shooting arcade oriented rides associated with this film are likely enough.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

No Strange Things?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    No Strange Things?
    Glad you brought that number up, yoyo. That's a terrific little ditty as well. I should have included it in the poll.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Personally I'd like Disney to create a brand new soundtrack for the ride. Yeah, maybe quick snippets from some of the songs in the movie, but an all-original song would be my pick.

...Joe...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    Personally I'd like Disney to create a brand new soundtrack for the ride. Yeah, maybe quick snippets from some of the songs in the movie, but an all-original song would be my pick.

...Joe...

An all new soundtrack (and snippets from movie songs) works for me, Joe. This would help to make the ride fresh and exciting.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

very cool, cant wait

• Delawarean Girl

I picked "You've Got A Friend In Me - Original Version"; because that will always make me think of Toy Story. Though I like the "When She Loved Me" song too. But it's too sweet for a ride.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Definetly not Woody's Roundup. It's amazing how that song gets stuck in my head so easily without even watching the movie, I can only imagine how it would be if I went on this ride and heard it.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ksejr1 View Post
    very cool, cant wait
    I'm anxiiously awaiting Toy Story 3 and Midway Mania! so much to look forward to with Disney these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    I picked "You've Got A Friend In Me - Original Version"; because that will always make me think of Toy Story. Though I like the "When She Loved Me" song too. But it's too sweet for a ride.
    Perhaps a small little snippet of When She Loved Me if the scene was right. It is ideed sweet. i agree that You've Got A Friend In Me is the big number that should audibly permeate the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Definetly not Woody's Roundup. It's amazing how that song gets stuck in my head so easily without even watching the movie, I can only imagine how it would be if I went on this ride and heard it.