Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/gallery/dh

    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/dhusfull-thumb.jpg

    I'm so excited!!!

    Now I'm wondering this.
    Do you think this could be another veil?
    Is it possible that the veil in the ministry maybe leads to a veil in say....The Deathly Hallows?!?!
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 03-28-2007 at 07:48 AM. Reason: removed hot link

  2. #2

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    22,687

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Looks AWESOME!!!

    Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???


  3. #3

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Looks AWESOME!!!

    Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???
    I don't know but I want all three versions!

  4. #4

    • Earth Intruder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Tangent Universe
    Posts
    3,060

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    None of the pictures are coming up on my browser, except the top 1/8th of the second page that is linked above. Did the site crash or something?
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)



    Founding Member of the BA!

  5. #5

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    None of the pictures are coming up on my browser, except the top 1/8th of the second page that is linked above. Did the site crash or something?
    I'm not too sure. I bet it did though.
    I pasted the picture there and it was showing.

  6. #6

    • Earth Intruder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Tangent Universe
    Posts
    3,060

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    I'm not too sure. I bet it did though.
    I pasted the picture there and it was showing.
    NM I can see it now. Was probably a web site hiccup over there.

    How odd... it looks like Voldemort and Harry are casting a spell together, while Vodemort is eyeballing Harry. (in the US version)

    The UK kids version looks like Harry Potter and Friends are getting sucked into a vortex while riding Pirates of The Caribbean.

    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    Question, why does the UK have 2 versions including an "Adult" version???
    That's the one where Harry and Malfoy have a torrid love scene at the end, DUH.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)



    Founding Member of the BA!

  7. #7

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cartoon Wasteland
    Posts
    4,828
    Blog Entries
    68

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    The cover was also revealed this morning on the Today Show:

    http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=26...s&fg=&GT1=9145

  8. #8

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    How odd... it looks like Voldemort and Harry are casting a spell together, while Vodemort is eyeballing Harry. (in the US version)

    I just took a better look at that cover.

    It looks like they're in the place that (I'll put it in a spoiler just in case you haven't read OTP yet)

    Spoiler
    Sirius Black get's killed when there's a flash of light (that wasn't green and therefore he wasn't killed by use of the Avada Kedavra curse) where he falls behing a mysterious veil?

  9. #9

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    I just took a better look at that cover.

    It looks like they're in the place that (I'll put it in a spoiler just in case you haven't read OTP yet)

    Spoiler
    Sirius Black get's killed when there's a flash of light (that wasn't green and therefore he wasn't killed by use of the Avada Kedavra curse) where he falls behing a mysterious veil?
    Exactly!
    That's why I'm wondering if it's another veil that maybe is the other side of the veil Sirius fell through. You notice there isn't a ceiling on the cover which means it can't be the Ministry.
    Maybe the other veil, if that's what it is, is in the Deathly Hallows.

  10. #10

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,256

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Deathly Hallows seems to be where the Genie's lamp is located. Then Harry tricks Voldy into becoming a genie...

    Wait.....this sounds too familiar...
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  11. #11

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Deathly Hallows seems to be where the Genie's lamp is located. Then Harry tricks Voldy into becoming a genie...

    Wait.....this sounds too familiar...
    That would explain all that gold and treasure on the UK cover.........

  12. #12

    • phbbbbbt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    660

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    The UK kids version looks like Harry Potter and Friends are getting sucked into a vortex while riding Pirates of The Caribbean.
    Why is Ron wearing green robes? And there's a house elf on Harry's back, wielding the sword...
    xo, Deanna

  13. #13

    • Clearing my Calendar
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    T.A.R.D.I.S.
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    What's around Harry's neck in the US version?

    Btw, the UK always gets an "adult" version. I guess to make adults feel less noticeable if reading in public?

    I'm also curious about the snakes in the orb in the UK children's version.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."






  14. #14

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Why is Ron wearing green robes? And there's a house elf on Harry's back, wielding the sword...
    Must be Dobby holding up Godric Gryffindor's sword.

  15. #15

    • Rides against injustice
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sun Valley,CA
    Posts
    1,085

    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Cover!!!

    If you notice, Harry isnt holding a wand. Does this mean he can now cast spells without it?
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Teaser Poster
    By Rocker in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 03:05 PM
  2. Sadako's Non-Spoiler Review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
    By Sadako in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
  3. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows- Book Discussion & MAJOR spoilers-Enter at UR Risk
    By Nephythys in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 431
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  4. A favor to ask concerning Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    By Nancywitt in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 01:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •