• For You!

Utah Character Warehouse and New Disney Store!

I finally had the chance to go visit the Character Warehouse in Midvale, Utah - it was awesome! It was an old Ultimate Electronics space and was pretty big. I was excited because I was finally able to get a ringer tee ($28 in the park) for $8.00!!

It should be around until June 23rd. The manager said that they have far exceeded the expectation of the store and that they're trying to get it to be permanent. The demand is huge.

Also, while strolling University Mall in Orem, Utah, I noticed an empty space with a sign saying Coming Soon - The Disney Store. So, Utah will once again get a disney store! Yay!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• DL Nerd

Re: Utah Character Warehouse and New Disney Store!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I finally had the chance to go visit the Character Warehouse in Midvale, Utah - it was awesome! It was an old Ultimate Electronics space and was pretty big. I was excited because I was finally able to get a ringer tee ($28 in the park) for $8.00!!

It should be around until June 23rd. The manager said that they have far exceeded the expectation of the store and that they're trying to get it to be permanent. The demand is huge.

Also, while strolling University Mall in Orem, Utah, I noticed an empty space with a sign saying Coming Soon - The Disney Store. So, Utah will once again get a disney store! Yay!

AHHH I didn't know abut this... thanks for the info.

I saw that sign in University Mall (Orem) just a few weeks ago. We are all excited to see this new store.

Where in Midvale is the Warehouse store and do you know their hours?
    Last edited by jgmklmhem; 05-02-2007 at 07:31 AM.

• Starwisher

If you take the 7200 S. exit off I-15 and go east, it's at the corner of Ft. Union and Union Park, there's a walmart in there and a sweet tomatoes.

I went 2 weeks ago. Bought a jacket and a t for me, tees for my kids (4) a nice polo for my husband, a pirate hat with dredlocks, and an "I survived the tower of terror" t for my mother-in-law who went on it last month despite having an inoperable aortic aneurism.

Seemed appropriate.

Anyway, I spent about $75 for all that. Cool deal.

And the sign in the University Mall has been there since February. Nothing's changed since then. But when it opens, you can all come visit me, because I'm planning on applying there in the fall.
    Don't make me come in there!