Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania 23

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

WrestleMania 23

Anyone else watching the WWE's WrestleMania 23 tonight.I usually watch the shows in the week as always worth a laugh or two and will be paying out the cash tonight as its there biggest show of the year.And Donald Trump will be gambling his hair in a match against the owner tonight.Before anyone starts yeah Im quite aware its fake and I only watch it for the entertainment aspect.Will anyone else be admiting to watching it tonight?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: WrestleMania 23

I don't think you're going to find many wrestling fans here on the main board . That's why I created the Pro-Wrestling Fan Club on Gold . I won't watch it though because $50 is just to much for a PPV that will come out on DVD for $30, with bonus features . I will be reading the results though.

• Banned User

Sky in the UK are only charging 15 so for me its not too steep to buy.Think your right about there not being to many fans on here,but still doesn't hurt to mention it especially with all the media coverage its been getting.And a good choice to buy the DVD as I've heard one of the extras is the full coverage of the Hall of Fame.

• Banned User

Matches:

World Heavyweight Championship
    Batista vs. Undertaker

WWE Championship
    John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle of the Billionaires. Either Vince Or Donald Trump get a shaved head. Special Guest Ref: Stone Cold.
    Umaga (Representing Vince) vs.Bobby Lashley (Representing Donald Trump)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Randy Orton vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Fit Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Booker T vs. C M Punk vs. Edge

ECW Originals vs. New Breed
    The Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer & RVD vs. Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von & Kevin Thorn.

Women's Championship
    Melina vs. Ashley

Kane vs. The Great Khali

United States Championship
    Chris Benoit vs. MVP

• This space for rent

I'll just be checking on internet sites to see how things are going tonight, like I said in the Gold thread, to me it's too much money and I got burned by a poor quality Wrestlemania a a few yrs ago. So I'm not gonna be a sucker ever again. I do really hope Vince gets shaved bald though.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Did you know Mercury was let go? I wish MNM would have had a title match against Kendrick/London, but know with him gone, that's definatly out of the picture. He was released because he had personal issues that need to be resolved and WWE thought it was best for him.

• Banned User

Baghira have you heard that next years WrestleMania will be taking place in your part of the World Orlando at the Citrus Bowl.Really hoping to go to that one and spending some times at the parks as well.

Some are expecting Orton will be next to go if his attitude doesn't change.Also heard that Flair,Carlito and Nitro are not happy to not be on the card.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I don't blame Flair, Nitro, & Carlito for being angry. They're are being replaced with people who have no experience in the ring such as Khali and Ashley Mossario.

• Banned User

Khali I agree with,he's a unique looking guy but thats about it.Nitro in my opinion deserves to be on Mania the most as he's worked very hard in the last year or so.

Ashley I can kind of understand as she's brought them a lot of publicity with the Playboy shoot.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

She did do that, but I think that stuff is in a way, a slap to the woman who worked their butts off to get where they are in the industry. I mean, women like Melina, Victoria, etc. trained for years and Ashley got in through a beauty contest. I can understand why some of the wrestler diva's don't like that. If Melina has to lose to Ashley tonight, I bet she isn't going to be a happy camper.

I would love to see Ric Flair Vs. Kane to be honest. That would be neat .

• This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Baghira have you heard that next years WrestleMania will be taking place in your part of the World Orlando at the Citrus Bowl
    Yeah they made a big deal about it last week on all the news channels.It'll be interesting to see what feuds are going on then, and who'll be the ones scrapping here in Orlando.

It could be interesting with TNA being based here in Orlando, maybe if HHH and Shawn are back together as DX, they could be called out by old Billy Gunn and Road Dogg(can't remember their TNA names now). I know it won't really happen, but still would be fun if it did.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I heard Billy & RoadDogg want to resign with WWE to keep up their VKM invading WWE gimmick.

Anyway, one bout you can expect next year is the 4th annual Money in the Bank ladder match .

I also don't think Vince will be on television anytime soon after Mania.

• This space for rent

As long as Vince gets a "stunner" and or his head shaved and I get to see the vid and pics of it, I'll be happy.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

we'll see it tomorrow on Raw Baghira, I'm sure .

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Baghira View Post
    Yeah they made a big deal about it last week on all the news channels.It'll be interesting to see what feuds are going on then, and who'll be the ones scrapping here in Orlando.

It could be interesting with TNA being based here in Orlando, maybe if HHH and Shawn are back together as DX, they could be called out by old Billy Gunn and Road Dogg(can't remember their TNA names now). I know it won't really happen, but still would be fun if it did.
    Your right a lot can happen in a year,and maybe Hogan can make up with Vince and be on the card.Really looking foward to that as I was lucky to attend the last show at the TD Waterhouse a year and a half a go with the Raw and Smackdown supershow.

Im also wondering how TNA will react to WWE coming to town.TNA always let fans come in for free to a tv sound stage to fill the 1000 seats.While WWE is probarely going to sell 60,000 seats in a matter of hours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast