Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

America's Next Top Model

I did a search and didn't find a thread on this. Does anyone else watch this? I find it a train wreck that I just can't look away from. Tyra Banks irks me though with her fake personality and "supposed" knowledge of the world.

The girls all have these "I can't believe there are people like this" personalities and I love waiting for the next cat fight to happen.

Anyone else?

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: America's Next Top Model

I LOVE IT!
    My best friend knows Jael and said that she comes off on the show just how she is in real life.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    I LOVE IT!
    My best friend knows Jael and said that she comes off on the show just how she is in real life.

Wow, that's really not comforting. LOL

• Princess of my own world

I love this show, watched it the last 2 seasons and now this one. It's interesting to see their personalities conflict. I almost started to feel bad for Renee until she started talking to Whitney about a plus size model on the cover of seventeen... then I just didn't care. lol
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    I love this show, watched it the last 2 seasons and now this one. It's interesting to see their personalities conflict. I almost started to feel bad for Renee until she started talking to Whitney about a plus size model on the cover of seventeen... then I just didn't care. lol
    I like Renee, I think she opens her mouth to much sometimes but I think its what she said, "More of a defensive mechanism."

Not that it makes it right, but I understand her better. The others...oh boy. LOL

Whitney - I like her but she just isn't pulling the photos I would expect.
    Natasha - I haven't figured out if that girl is just that stupid or just that smart. LOL
    Jael - She just irks me, I don't know why, she just doesn't seem like a very nice person at all.
    Dionne - I believe she will win, I don't think she is the most talented of the bunch but she has the whole package to win it.
    Jaslyn? - To skinny and doesn't take a good photo, please send her home soon.

Who am I forgetting? LOL

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I love it! I love the artistic side of it. I never think most of the girls are all that pretty really. And as they are doing the photo shoot, it looks like just another picture being taken. But everytime they show the photos at the end, I am always amazed at how beautiful they look! It's really incredible what you can do with some makeup, a camera, and photoshop!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Wow, that's really not comforting. LOL
    Well I think she comes off as really fun and sweet. But like she would drive me nuts after 5 minutes. I just wanna be like "GIRL! Chill."
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    I love it! I love the artistic side of it. I never think most of the girls are all that pretty really. And as they are doing the photo shoot, it looks like just another picture being taken. But everytime they show the photos at the end, I am always amazed at how beautiful they look! It's really incredible what you can do with some makeup, a camera, and photoshop!

I completely agree, some of the photos you just don't believe are them! Especially the photo shoot where they had to be men. Natasha was amazing in that shoot IMHO and it looked nothing like her!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Whitney - I like her but she just isn't pulling the photos I would expect.
    Natasha - I haven't figured out if that girl is just that stupid or just that smart. LOL
    Jael - She just irks me, I don't know why, she just doesn't seem like a very nice person at all.
    Dionne - I believe she will win, I don't think she is the most talented of the bunch but she has the whole package to win it.
    Jaslyn? - To skinny and doesn't take a good photo, please send her home soon.

Who am I forgetting? LOL
    7 left-
    Whitney, Dionne, Natasha, Renee, Jael, Jaslyne, and Brittney

Love Whitney- wish she would really let loose in the photo shoots otherwise she is done for.
    Dionne bores me- nothing about her stands out.
    LOVE Natasha- she cracks me up and after those last two shoots I think she is a major contender to win.
    Renee- bey-otch. Total. We'll see if their little couch session gets her to rethink her actions and words.
    Jael-love/hate. I like her, but her behavior at that party was appalling.
    Jaslyne- yikes. She is such a twig- not at all what I would want as a role model for young girls.
    Brittney- poor thing! I wonder what they are going to do about her hair!

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I completely agree, some of the photos you just don't believe are them! Especially the photo shoot where they had to be men. Natasha was amazing in that shoot IMHO and it looked nothing like her!
    I agree! I was so glad that she got called first cause she really got into it. Her photos from the last episode were better too.
    Im kinda glad Sarah is gone. She seemed to be seriously full of herself.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

And WTF kind of a name is Wholihay????
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    And WTF kind of a name is Wholihay????
    Haha, no kidding right? But she won the challenge.

I really like Brittany. Her pictures have all been real strong and she seems so real. Shes emotional, but pulls it together to do what she has to do.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    Haha, no kidding right? But she won the challenge.

I really like Brittany. Her pictures have all been real strong and she seems so real. Shes emotional, but pulls it together to do what she has to do.
    I agree about Brittany and I am so glad they are going to kill the hampster.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

OMG, her hair is awful! How could they have done such a bad job! You would think they would have better people doing these girls hair on America's Next Top Model.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I know! And the thing is I love her hair long and full like that, but not at the risk of her crying because its so painful, ya know?!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast