Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• șoș Tom șoș

Who is your favorite comedian?

Everybody has a favorite comedian? Some of us have addictions to comedy clubs *raises hand* and some of us can't get enough Comedy Central...Its always very very very interesting to see who people admire as there favorite comedian... it says a lot about the person...or sometimes it tells you too much! Who is your favorite?

My current favorite is Jeff Dunham who has appeared on Comedy Central numerous times and has been on both versions of The Tonight Show and tours across the United States all the time. He has several signature characters but most people recognize his most famous "Walter."

Margaret Cho is one of my favorite comedians, I just recently saw Notorious C.H.O. and laughed the whole time!

• Minion

I don't have a favorite but I like the two mentioned above, Jeff Dunham and Margaret Cho and I also like Richard Jeni...all whom I've seen live and I'd take their live shows over the ones on tv any day.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I LOVE Mitch Hedberg. He is the funniest and most original comic, IMO. I am still so upset by his recent death. I just feel very lucky to have seen his stand-up in person.

I also really like Ron White who is best known for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. He is really great.

And I like Ellen Degeneres stand up alot. And one of my favorite classic female comics is Rita Rudner. She cracks me up.

My favorite channel on XM is the comedy channel. I love being able to listen to it on long drives, it is worth the money just for that!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Puppy Cuddles

I love Eddie Izzard and Lewis Black. Although I recently saw Richard Pryor Live on Comedy Central and I'd forgotten how freakin' awsome he was.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Dane Cook
    Pablo Fransisco
    Lewis Black
    Dana Carvey (not so good at stand up however)

There was one guy who was kinda funny that I saw on Comedy Central but I don't remember his name...he would always start to giggle as he told the punchlines of his joke and could never keep a straight face.

• That's Hawt

My favorite is Margaret Cho ... we have the Notorious CHO on CD and it is SO funny! I have to concentrate so hard on not wrecking the car but that damn laughing buggs me! DANG!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Margaret Cho... saw her the other weekend here in Phoenix. She rocked.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Minion

I pretty much hate stand up, sans Mitch Hedberg.

• And, THEN she said...

I have 5 favorites:

George Carlin
    Eddie Murphy
    Richard Pryor
    Sam Kennison
    Andrew "Dice" Clay

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Eddie Izzard slays me. Funny and intelligent.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Senior Minion

Robin Williams
    Ryan Stiles,
    Colin Mockery,
    Mike Myers,
    Eddie Murphy

Bill Cosby in his earlier days...
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Brian Regan

oh, add

Mario Cantone . . . . every Disney fan should hear him!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    I pretty much hate stand up, sans Mitch Hedberg.
    Why?

• Minion

David Cross

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast