• Space Mountain Expert

Coldplays new album

Hey all,
    I just got the new Coldplay album and it absolutely rocks!!!!
    I was just wondering what any of you fans out there thought about it? How it ranks with the other albums, and how Coldplay in general ranks with other bands... preferably my emerits number one... Brotha Dave (Matthews that is)
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    I've heard good things about the new Coldplay. I'm not a big fan but I may have to chedk it out. A friend of mine is seeing them in Tampa and got 2nd row!

• șoș Tom șoș

I purchased this over a week and half ago and I love it! The album is very introspective and the songs, lyrics and the music is full of depth and complexity that sound like musings from the heart. I must say overall the album is different from previous Coldplay material but not so different as to abandon fans.

I honestly much prefer this album over the recent Dave Matthews Band album which seems to wander and meander without so much purpose or path---so much so the songs collade into each other and come off more like a long jam session. I like it don't get me wrong but like I said I much prefer the new Coldplay...and I hated Coldplay intially and I love Dave Matthews so take it for what its worth.

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Yea I heard it but I wasn't moved by it in anyway. Funny because everyone loves the album. It didn't do it for me tho.

• e komo mai

No one's better'n Dave, but Coldplay is totally awesome.
    I like their new album.

• Official MC Thread Killer

Ooooh. I really need to get their new album. I love Coldplay, especially their new single.
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Man O Lantern

My brother-in-law-to-be (two more days!!) got it for me last weekend as a gift for doing my sister's bachelorette party. I freaking LOVE it!!

I had a hard time taking the newest Jack Johnson out of rotation......but Coldplay is the best. I love Chris Martin's voice.....two months til we see them in concert!!