Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: Alec Baldwin calls daughter "thoughtless little pig"

Yes- I heard this on the radio this morning. How could he speak to his daughter that way! Kept going on and on how she made him feel like an azz - I mean who the hell is the adult! She is a little girl.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Circle of Ancients

I was never a fan of his. And this just makes it easier to say I'm not a fan of his.

And if his daughter is a "Thoughtless little pig" it's a direct reflection of what kind of father he is.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Funny, he reminds me of my exhusband.

I never liked him, this just proves it further.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 04-20-2007 at 06:21 AM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I liked him because of his work on SNL. He seemed like a cool guy, he was funny and always ready to make fun of himself.

But I won't be able to watch him again without hearing this in my head.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Wow, what a wonderful father. WTF is with people these days?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Minion

That is child abuse! I hope he looses visitation!

• Santa Barbara, CA

I'm on his side for now. These conversations are usually out of context. I'd want to know more before passing judgement on a parent. My parents called me worse than a thoughtless little pig and I usually deserved it.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville View Post
    My parents called me worse than a thoughtless little pig and I usually deserved it.
    NOBODY Deserves being called names, especially children! And by the parent no less!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I'm on his side for now. These conversations are usually out of context. I'd want to know more before passing judgement on a parent. My parents called me worse than a thoughtless little pig and I usually deserved it.
    Did you listen to the tape? There is no excuse for speaking to a child like that.

I have never called my son a name, ever.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I havent heard it and I kinda dont want to cause Im sure it will make me mad.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Circle of Ancients

There is never any reason to call you child a name like that.

Like you, I was called MANY different things, worse than that. Whether I deserved them or not is irrelevant. This is something a parent should just not do.

No parent should ever speak to their child like that. She may have missed previously scheduled calls, but she's a CHILD! (How many kids do you know at age 11 that keep a date book and are excellent schedulers?)I know that we don't have all the particulars, but there's no excuse for name calling and threats like that.
    Being a child who had to deal with the "scheduled calls" when my parents divorced, my father accused my mother of taking me out "for ice cream" when he was scheduled to call -- this was a load of garbage because he never called regularly -- always here and there whenever it came to mind -- again, we don't know the particulars, but how can you expect a kid to stick to an adults schedule especially when that adult is clear across the country??

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Of course there is the possiblity that she missed the call on purpose. I know I would certainly avoid his calls if he spoke to me that way.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    Of course there is the possiblity that she missed the call on purpose. I know I would certainly avoid his calls if he spoke to me that way.
    Amen to that!!

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast