Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    LOL!!! Ithink that is the funniest thing that I have seen in a while. I tohught that she was supposed to be a wholesome kid!!!! Oh well, everyone has to have there fun!!!
    Disney bringing up Wholesome Kids? Yeah Right. Just look at Britany Spears, Christina Aguilara, Justin Timberlake, and Lindsay Lohan.

I'm telling ya'll. Eisner is the anti Christ. He brings in these nice wholesome kids that our children would want to be just like and when each performer has enough follwers, Eisner presses a button to change the persona of these performers and then our kids will change into non caring slutty people to be just like their wholesome Disney Idols.

I would say I miss the old days with the old old school Mickey Mouse Club but then I forgot, Cubby was arrested for cocaine possesion.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• They wanna know, HO!

Oh the humanity, it is funny, but hey, whatever....
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

• Dread Pirate Roberts #137

Just goes to show what happens when fame goes to your head...
    Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

• They wanna know, HO!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy95
    Just goes to show what happens when fame goes to your head...
    Wow, loaded statement, eh Jeff?
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

• Infinitized!

Disney has now entered the prophylactic market by targeting the 17-20 year old category. They have designed a new condom that has two reservoirs on the end representing Mickey Mouse ears! And of course Hillary Duff is their spokesperson for the new product. - just kidding. :o :devil:

• Dread Pirate Roberts #137

Quote Originally Posted by testtrack321
    Wow, loaded statement, eh Jeff?
    What are you suggesting? Well anyway, I guess it is a little weak that my sig has more words than my actual response.
    Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

• Waiting for the stork

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    but she is an Ex.. disney star..
    she is doing tween movies.... dont you hink she should not be inspiring tweens to do this... (thought at least she is protected..)
    So what? I'm an ex-Virgin, do I always have to be know as the woman who was once a virgin?

She's old enough to make her own choices, doesn't matter if we agree or not.
    just because she markets to the 9-13 yr olds (one of which is my daughter, she idol-ises her) Hilary Duff is NOT 13 and should not have to act like she is.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 07:22 PM.

• Infinitized!

I say do it! While you got the energy! :devil:

• Do I seem familiar?

I saw this picture and wondered if it was a possible PhotoShop job. The foil cover was really visible through the material, and those bags seem thick and frosty enough not to show the level of detail the photo did. www.thesuperficial.com reports that the photo is a fake.. but what average person can tell the difference between a well-edited photo and a real one posted on the internet?

• I was deleted.

I agree- it's fake!

Quote Originally Posted by invader pearl
    I saw this picture and wondered if it was a possible PhotoShop job. The foil cover was really visible through the material, and those bags seem thick and frosty enough not to show the level of detail the photo did. www.thesuperficial.com reports that the photo is a fake.. but what average person can tell the difference between a well-edited photo and a real one posted on the internet?
    It is a photoshoped picture. I am a farkette on fark.com and they were using this same picture to mess around with. If you enlarge it around the condom you can see where it is fuzzy. Those bags do not allow for detail to show through as shown here. Also, what people do you know go around carrying condoms on the outside of see-through purses? Especially celebrities. Photoshop all the way.

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I am a farkette on fark.com
    Hooray for Farkers!

Gotta love those Photoshops. 'Cept I could do with less Ackbar.

/threadjack
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

You can never have to much Ackbar! Or domo-kun!
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quote Originally Posted by pjdonnell
    You can never have to much Ackbar! Or domo-kun!
    Whoever created Domo-Kun is a genius.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Personally, I really hope it's photoshope. 17 is too young to make any decision about something so potentially life and death for both the mom and fetus. Unless she's ready to be a parent (and is married to a man who is ready to be a parent) she ought not be tempting fate. Stick to worrying about what shoes to wear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast