I came across this this the rest of my news and thought it would be fun. The songs aren't too hard for us Disney fans... but it's still fun to "play along".

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kansas City Star - June 16, 2005
Heigh-ho, these Disney songs you know…

Fix some breakfast, Cinderelly! Comb your hair, Cinderelly! And, Cinderelly, one more thing: See if you can match these snippets of lyrics to the Disney movie songs they’re from. To make it harder, there are 11 possible answers but just 10 clues.

All these tunes, by the way, are featured in “Disney’s On the Record,” on stage at Starlight Theatre in Swope Park through Sunday; ticket info at (816) 363-7827 or kcstarlight.com.

1. Oh! I really think you’re swell. / Uh-huh! We really ring the bell.

2. Even though the sound of it / Is something quite atrocious / If you say it loud enough / You’ll always sound precocious.

3. We dig up diamonds by the score / A thousand rubies, sometimes more. / But we don’t know what we dig ’em for.

4. Mister Bluebird on my shoulder / It’s the truth, it’s actch’ll / Ev’rything is satisfactch’ll.

5. A new fantastic point of view / No one to tell us no / Or where to go / Or say we’re only dreaming.

6. Make the fire, fix the breakfast. / Wash the dishes, do the mopping. / And the sweeping and the dusting. / They always keep her hopping.

7. Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes. / They can sing, they can dance. / After all, Miss, this is France.

8. What do they got? A lot of sand. / We got a hot crustacean band. / Each little clam here / Know how to jam here.

9. Now a square with a horn / Can make you wish you weren’t born / Ever’time he plays. / And with a square in the act / He can set music back / To the caveman days.

10. Fate is kind. / She brings to those who love / The sweet fulfillment of / Their secret longing.

THE SONGS
Spoiler

a. “Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat” (from “The Aristocats,” 1970)

b. “A Whole New World” (“Aladdin,” 1992)

c. “When You Wish Upon a Star” (“Pinocchio,” 1940)

d. “The Walrus and the Carpenter” (“Alice in Wonderland,” 1951)

e. “Heigh-Ho” (“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” 1937)

f. “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”

(“Mary Poppins,” 1964)

g. “Under the Sea” (“The Little Mermaid,” 1989)

h. “Let’s Get Together” (“The Parent Trap,” 1961)

i. “Be Our Guest” (“Beauty and the Beast,” 1991)

j. “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” (“Song of the South,” 1946)

k. “The Work Song” (“Cinderella,” 1950)