Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Original Mice-Chatter

Oh puh-lease- Tom Cruise proposes-

Link

I am convinced the boy is round the bend-

gah!

PARIS (AP) - Actor Tom Cruise said he and girlfriend Katie Holmes are engaged, after he popped the question early Friday morning atop the Eiffel Tower.

Cruise, speaking at a Paris news conference with Holmes, said: "Yes, I proposed to her." The couple often shared smiles and blushes as Cruise turned to look at her, with a massive diamond ring on her finger.

• Hello there

Blog Entries
    I just heard this on the news this morning. Man has issues. Katie has to be insane.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Circle of Ancients

She might be insane, but she's oh-so-hot.

Can't blame him, definately a trade up IMO.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    She might be insane, but she's oh-so-hot.

Can't blame him, definately a trade up IMO.
    Oh, I don't agree at all. I think Nicole is lovely......Katie Holmes looks like a little girl. Or do you mean Penelope?

Oh well- each to their own. The guy is still nuts.

• Incognito

Blog Entries
    -I- even think Nichole is a hottie! And definitely a better catch that Ms Holmes IMHO. Tom has really lost it the past few years, especially after his loopyness on Oprah, what was that all about??? I did love Brooke Shields response to his bashing her for taking meds after having post partum depression, that was great and such a smart comeback! Go Brooke!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Mid-life crisis? If he lives to his mid-eighties...
    here's more
    So what changed? As Cruise heads toward 43, he's getting to that age when a star is not always sure what his appeal is. His domestic box office numbers have been down, masked by continuing strong foreign box office appeal. And he remains such a powerful client -- representing so many millions of dollars a year -- that CAA can't say no to him. Still, Paramount, which is now in transition under new chairman Brad Grey, refused to greenlight "Mission: Impossible 3" until it could bring down the budget -- and Cruise's share of the first-dollar grosses -- to a level that would permit the studio to make some of its considerable outlay back. (Everyone knows that Steven Spielberg and Cruise will take home the lion's share of the grosses on Paramount/DreamWorks' upcoming "War of the Worlds." That's a loss leader, a given.)

Tentpoles are supposed to make the studio some money, and Grey wasn't happy with the "M:I-3" projections, Paramount sources say. He also had some extra leverage in the negotiation. Cruise is no longer the only A-lister on the Paramount lot. Grey has long represented Brad Pitt and soon will announce a Paramount deal with Pitt's Plan B Prods. Pitt, who already is committed to Paramount's "Babel" and "Benjamin Button," isn't just another movie star. He is Cruise's main competition. His new movie, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" topped the current weekend box office with an estimated $51 million its first three days, a career best both for Pitt and co-star Aneglina Jolie..

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Man this couple is about as subtle as a freight train. Would anyone really care if the mothership came and took these two away???

He is so insulated by his scientology yes men that he thinks people actually care what happens to them.....

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries
    He's lost his mind. Honestly. She's a baby still, and he is just sweeping her along... He's been married twice, so he's a good candidate for marriage because...why again?

I think Tom Cruise is great and all, but he's making an a$$ of himself right now.
    A signature should go here.

• off in lala land

...snore..... PR stunt.... snore..... two summer movies.... snore....
    ...it's been a long time.

• FastPass n00b

After that stunt he pulled on Oprah, I thought he was just being his typical stupid self. But after he kept it up, I'm thinking his agent needs to seriously reel Tom in because he's been raving like a certifiable lunatic for the past few months.

I also don't think it's a stretch to say that Tom Cruise might have taken the short bus to school. He's a multi-millionaire many times over, but look at how many of his roles were based on his looks. Now that he doesn't have the girls breaking down theaters doors to go see him anymore, he's got to make ridiculous appearances in public to keep his face in the press.

It's like, "Come back to Earth Tom, your futile attempts at PR are doing nothing but harming whatever long-term image you had in the first place."

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Save Katie!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Save Katie!
    Don't forget Dakota Fanning! She's sure to become a clam after this!

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Save Katie!
    Free Katie!
    ...it's been a long time.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Glad to see Tom's still in the closet.

Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast