Thread: Shrek 3

• my two sunshines

Shrek 3

Do you have to see the first 2 movies to understand this one?

This one looks especially funny - gotta love Pinocheo and the Gingerbread Man - the whole thing with the Princesses seem so funny!

And it seems it's going from a kids movie to an adult themed movie? Or is it just the previews that make it look that way?

• in technicolor!

Re: Shrek 3

I doubt that not seeing the first two movies will mess up the third in anyway.

I love Pinocchio and Gingy!!

The one thing I have always enjoyed about the Shrek movies is that they have the humor for children but there are also great jokes to keep the adults entertained.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I;m not overly excited for Shrek 3. I think they should have stopped at the first one, the second one seemed to just be recycled jokes and gags from the first one.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

I very much look forward in seeing Shrek 3. I will try to go see it exactly on May 18th.

• Infinitized!

I picked up a copy of Shrek 3-D yesterday at Blockbuster. I just wish that it would've included polarized 3D glasses (like at Universal Studios) instead of the red/cyan lens glasses. However, the DVD gives you the option of watching it without 3D.

• Gobble GOBBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Do you have to see the first 2 movies to understand this one?
    No, but it helps.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    I picked up a copy of Shrek 3-D yesterday at Blockbuster. I just wish that it would've included polarized 3D glasses (like at Universal Studios) instead of the red/cyan lens glasses. However, the DVD gives you the option of watching it without 3D.
    I believe the OP is talking about Shrek the Third, which hits theatres this weekend I think.

As for me, this could be the best one of the bunch or it could be a total turkey. I have the first 2 on DVD. I remember laughing so much during the 1st one I had to run to the bathroom at the theatre during a slow part so I wouldn't miss anything!

• I'm a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Isn't Shrek 3'd the same as the original Shrek but 3-d. I saw it at the video store and that's what i assumed it was. I could be wrong.
    EDIT: nope Nevermind, I was off
    Last edited by Admiral; 05-09-2007 at 08:31 PM.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Isn't Shrek 3'd the same as the original Shrek but 3-d. I saw it at the video store and that's what i assumed it was. I could be wrong.
    EDIT: nope Nevermind, I was off
    To clarify,
    Shrek 3-D is not Shrek the Third. Shrek 3-D is the Shrek 4-D show at Universal Studios except without the "praying water in your face" and animatronic Tinkerbelle. Shrek 3-D takes place between Shrek 1 and 2 and is only about 16 minutes long. You can order it over amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Shrek-3D-Party...8784750&sr=1-3
    You can get Shrek 3D wrapped up together with either Shrek or Shrek 2.