• Banned User

The (Everyone's Safe To Theorize) Lost theory Thread!

So, I thought a thread for everyone who enjoys watching (and trying to figure out) Lost and would like to discuss their ideas would be kinda cool. Ya know, things like, "So what do you all think is going on? Really! Wow, that's interesting. Ya don't say!" That kind of stuff. So feel free to discuss whatever you think is happening. Or just what did happen on the latest episode, with spoilers until air time is over and all that. Feel free also to post what the producers and ABC have to say, but let's remember that this is a TV show that anything can happen in, regardless of what has been "revealed" in interviews. So yeah, let's have fun!

Personally, I think Locke is dead, which sucks. I could be, and hopefully am, wrong, but I can totally see the producers doing that to us. I think Jacob is a spirit of some kind. And the island doesn't exist in space time.

Anybody else?

• my two sunshines

Re: The (Everyone's Safe To Theorize) Lost theory Thread!

I think two threads is fine - if I want to get talked down to I'll post on the other thread - If I want to discuss I'll come to this thread

I don't think Locke is dead - actually I think he will make a deal with the devil aka Jacob

Locke, was the first to realize the power of the island - I think he was being groomed for something. He was able to walk the minute of the crash - when he doubted the island he started to lose the use of his legs - started to believe again, his legs were fine

I think Ben made a deal with the devil aka Jacob too - and when Ben started getting soft, he got the tumor - when he started getting mean again, he started to walk again

I really think that the island is some sort of 'island of redemption' - now will they be rescued? Gosh I don't know - I think that Ben and the original Hostiles were reading signs, and had sacrifices aka killing off Dahrma, Ben's Dad, etc. all these to apease Jacob aka evil

So will Ben and the Hostiles, who were the Others, realize that they are being taken for a ride and work with the Survivors to either release or take down Jacab aka Evil?

I think it will be us against them - good against evil - isn't the the biggest age old conflict? Good vs Evil? Religions and countries have been fighting this for centuries and even in the heavens

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Locke, was the first to realize the power of the island - I think he was being groomed for something. He was able to walk the minute of the crash - when he doubted the island he started to lose the use of his legs - started to believe again, his legs were fine
    I think so too. Locke has so much further to go with the island. Who has been more into figuring out its mysteries than him? It's hard to imagine this island without Locke, and I would much rather see him figuring it out each week than Jack.

• my two sunshines

I agree - but I think with Ben shooting Locke will bring it to a head, is Ben really the leader? What Ben wasn't expecting was that Jacob spoke to Locke and I'm sure he hasn't spoken to anyone else - so Ben feels threatened and will feel even more threatened if Jacob makes a deal with Locke.

• Shablagoo!

I think everyone is being manipulated by giant alien man-eating cows from the future. Or maybe not.