This event is tonight (5/16) - there is a thread about it in the Events/Meets section, but I wanted to post about it here too! A decent sized group of NW Micechatters are going to see this tonight. If there are any chances for Q&A, I'll gladly take suggested questions with me! Hurry though - I'm leaving in about 3 hours!
Pop Culture Talks: An Evening with Marty Sklar
Details
As part of the monthly Pop Culture Talks series, EMP/SFM host an evening with Marty Sklar, Executive Vice President and Imagineering Ambassador, Walt Disney Imagineering.

When Disney CEO Michael Eisner and Vice Chairman Roy E. Disney named Marty Sklar a Disney Legend in 2001, they were formalizing what everyone in The Walt Disney Company already recognized: that Marty has been one of the company's principal "icons" for many years. Sklar has worked for The Walt Disney Company continuously since 1956. From 1987 to 1996, Sklar served as president of the Imagineering subsidiary, the Disney organization responsible for the creation, design, construction and expansion of the company's parks and resorts and new Disney creative initiatives. In 1996 he was named to his present responsibilities. Sklar will discuss his work leading the Imagineering Creative organization, as well as for The Walt Disney Company’s remarkable growth and success.