• Problem Child/Rocker

My own little Project

Ok. It's the first day of summer break. so far i have two ideas to keep me busy.

1-build my own guitar.
    2-Build a pirate themed area around my pool.

im looking for good ideas, info, tips and pointers related to scenery, props, equipment, and maybe even a little audio. i have a few pictures of my pool area to show you, but i can't get them up (help?) but once i can, feel free to take em into photoshop or something and put something together as an idea. this should be fun. thanks!
    Last edited by ACDCmaniac921; 05-25-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

• Problem Child/Rocker

Re: My own little Project

anyone?
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

• Winter in Oceanside...

Here's a start: You need to use a third party photo service (like PhotoBucket.com) to post pictures.

• Minion

Blog Entries

i think u should learn to crochet!

• Sailing Away

You can always start with tiki torches, hibiscus flowers, and some pirate flags around the pool. It sounds like you are dreaming big, though - more power to you! Post those pictures and we'll see what we are working with. Once you have your images on a website like photobucket.com, click the yellow mountain tab at the top of the message box (it says "insert image", paste the url in there, and you're in business.
    "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
    - Walt Disney

• Problem Child/Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by sealsm View Post
    You can always start with tiki torches, hibiscus flowers, and some pirate flags around the pool. It sounds like you are dreaming big, though - more power to you! Post those pictures and we'll see what we are working with. Once you have your images on a website like photobucket.com, click the yellow mountain tab at the top of the message box (it says "insert image", paste the url in there, and you're in business.
    only thing is, im only 14 and dont have much of a budget. and will tinypic work?

• Problem Child/Rocker

ah here we go. nevermind sealsm.