Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • Lincoln and Julie!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ben Lomond, CA
    Posts
    75

    Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    I know there probably isn't a lot of wrestling fans on here, but I'm going to be in DL when 1NS happens, so i'm wondering who will be ordering it.
    Despite the IWC trashing the card, I'm excited for it:

    Hardys vs. Benjamin & Haas- Ladder Match
    This will be awesome. Benjamin, Jeff and Matt in a Ladder Match...this will be spots galore for the ten minutes its allowed to go.

    Edge vs. Batista- Cage
    Despite the obvious outcome, it will be fun to watch

    Lashley vs. McMahon- Street Fight
    McMahon always pulls out the big ones for the Hogan's, Austin's, etc.. and this match will be no different

    Orton vs. RVD- Stretcher Match
    RVD's last match and his kayfabe career ender, this will be AWESOME

    Cena vs. Khali- Falls Count Anywhere
    eh...

    Mark Henry vs. Kane- Lumberjack Match
    eh again...

    Team Punk vs. Team New Breed- Tables Match
    This will be the coolest match since ECW began...I can't wait!

    Pudding Match dosen't count...The card looks great and I'm pretty sure that
    Hardys d. Benjamin/Haas
    Orton d. RVD
    Cena d. Khali
    Edge d. Batista
    McMahon d. Lashley (this will last until SummerSlam)
    Kane d. Henry
    Team Punk d. Team New Breed
    Candice d. Melina

    So...what are your thoughts???????

  2. #2

    • Married and happy again!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hershey Pa, aka Chocolatetown USA
    Posts
    4,325

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    we posted about this in the wrestling club so far it looks like no one is ordering it. We have voted that it is likely to suck.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!























  3. #3

    • That Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wizard Sleeve
    Posts
    4,580

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    SPOILER:




    Wrestling







    Is








    Fake.




  4. #4

    • Lincoln and Julie!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ben Lomond, CA
    Posts
    75

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    Oh...my...God


    Wrestling is...................FAKE!?!?!?!?!?!
    I didn't know that and now I must commit suicide!

  5. #5

    • Married and happy again!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hershey Pa, aka Chocolatetown USA
    Posts
    4,325

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    Gee Max thanks for the news.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!























  6. #6

    • That Guy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wizard Sleeve
    Posts
    4,580

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    You know I love you guys, I just feel that it's time you know the truth.


    Crisis counselors are standing by.




  7. #7

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicalover View Post
    we posted about this in the wrestling club so far it looks like no one is ordering it. We have voted that it is likely to suck.
    How about Cena, the 8 ft. tall Great Khali, Mark Henry and Kane in a "real" match against the Anaheim City Council. No fake moves, or petend body slams, spears, kicks and punches. I'm talking about enjoying the council being taken apart physically - bones busted, bloodied and decimated.

    Mickey would be the guest referee, and the council would find out that the Mouse takes no *^@%# crap off of anybody!

    We'll call the program, Slay Per View.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-01-2007 at 12:05 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  8. #8

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    You know I love you guys, I just feel that it's time you know the truth.


    Crisis counselors are standing by.

    I tried calling the crises counselors and was told that they didn't have time to talk to me... They were too busy ordering tickets to WWE One Night Stand. Yo! Shrinks rule.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  9. #9

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKINGtheBULLET View Post
    I know there probably isn't a lot of wrestling fans on here, but I'm going to be in DL when 1NS happens, so i'm wondering who will be ordering it.
    Despite the IWC trashing the card, I'm excited for it:

    Hardys vs. Benjamin & Haas- Ladder Match
    This will be awesome. Benjamin, Jeff and Matt in a Ladder Match...this will be spots galore for the ten minutes its allowed to go.

    Edge vs. Batista- Cage
    Despite the obvious outcome, it will be fun to watch

    Lashley vs. McMahon- Street Fight
    McMahon always pulls out the big ones for the Hogan's, Austin's, etc.. and this match will be no different

    Orton vs. RVD- Stretcher Match
    RVD's last match and his kayfabe career ender, this will be AWESOME

    Cena vs. Khali- Falls Count Anywhere
    eh...

    Mark Henry vs. Kane- Lumberjack Match
    eh again...

    Team Punk vs. Team New Breed- Tables Match
    This will be the coolest match since ECW began...I can't wait!

    Pudding Match dosen't count...The card looks great and I'm pretty sure that
    Hardys d. Benjamin/Haas
    Orton d. RVD
    Cena d. Khali
    Edge d. Batista
    McMahon d. Lashley (this will last until SummerSlam)
    Kane d. Henry
    Team Punk d. Team New Breed
    Candice d. Melina

    So...what are your thoughts???????
    Hardy's vs. Benjamin/Haas (don't like any of them - hope they all lose)
    Orton vs. RVD (kill the legend killer, RVD!)
    Cena vs. Khali (kick ka ka Khali in the juevos, Cena)
    Edge vs. Batista (do I see a Bautista bomb comin' on? flatulate in Edges face and give him something to remember you by, animal)
    McMahan vs, Lashley (do I even have to say)
    Kane vs. Henry (Kane is sort of an evil and sinister good guy - very unusual -he's my pick)
    Candice vs. Malina (hope the both end up on top, and that they both end up on the bottom )
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  10. #10

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Is anyone ordering WWE One Night Stand???

    So what if WWE wrestling is fake...

    It's just ENTERTAINMENT...like most every other form of theatre. DEAL WITH IT!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •