Thanks again to cellarhound for sending this article our way!

Former NBC entertainment topper Warren Littlefield is moving his production shingle to Touchstone TV.
Sealing a two-year pact with the Mouse House, Littlefield -- who's exec producing the fall UPN laffer "Love, Inc." -- will relocate from Paramount, where his Littlefield Co. has been based since 2001.

With his Par deal expiring, Littlefield said Touchstone TV prexy Mark Pedowitz approached him about moving the company. Littlefield also found a supporter in ABC entertainment topper Steve McPherson, who worked under Littlefield at NBC in the early 1990s.

"Mark reached out and said, 'Maybe it's time for a change,' " Littlefield explained. "They're very supportive of their pods. I like their attitude, and I obviously like the opportunities on ABC right now, as well as their momentum. ... But Mark was also quick to point out that ABC is not their only place to supply programming."

Littlefield will focus on developing a wide range of product for broadcast and cable, with a major focus on network TV. He officially begins July 1.

"I've learned in my life to embrace change," he said. "I'm creatively ready to jump into a new sandbox and put product on the air."

Littlefield called his four-year tenure at Paramount "positive."

"While it hasn't quite resulted in the hit that I wish we had, we've been able to make seven pilots and five series there," he said. "I learned a tremendous amount and had a lot of fun."

Besides "Love, Inc.," Littlefield's producing credits include the WB skeins "Like Family" and "Do Over" as well as the critically acclaimed but short-lived Fox entry "Keen Eddie."

Meanwhile, Littlefield is on board to produce the makeover dating series "Foody Call," based on the book "Cook Your Way Into Her Pants," for the Style Network.

Touchstone reps the third home for the Littlefield Co., which was set up at NBC Studios before moving to Par. Littlefield spent 21 years at the Peacock, heading its entertainment division during its key mid-'90s "Must See TV" years.

Littlefield programmed a slew of hit NBC series, including "Seinfeld," "Friends," "Mad About You" and "ER."