Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Port Hueneme, CA
    Posts
    305

    THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    E! has been showing promos for next Saturday...Mickey Mouse Club!
    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

  2. #2

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Interesting....I would love to see this, but have no satellite or cable service.....would someone possibly tape it for me? I'd be happy to send the money for the cost of the tape and postage - unless they know if it will be available through "E" and then I would get it there.

  3. #3

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Oh nice, I look forward in seeing it.

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Thanks I set my DVR to record it. Does anyone one know if this is about the original MMC or does it also include the version from the 70's and 90's?

  5. #5

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    Thanks I set my DVR to record it. Does anyone one know if this is about the original MMC or does it also include the version from the 70's and 90's?
    Having the 70's version discussed wouldn't be so bad.
    I think I know all I need to know about the 90's version in what seems to be the weekly People Magazine "Britney Spears Update" - ha ha

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    I actually hope it includes all three versions. I am a big fan of the original and the 90's version but really know little about the 70's (other than Lisa Welch was in it). It is too bad that Britney casts such a dark shadow over the most recent MMC considering that she really only was on the show toward the end of its run. The show was great until the last two years, which is when she joined, and by then I had really lost a lot of interest in it.

  7. #7

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    I actually hope it includes all three versions. I am a big fan of the original and the 90's version but really know little about the 70's (other than Lisa Welch was in it). It is too bad that Britney casts such a dark shadow over the most recent MMC considering that she really only was on the show toward the end of its run. The show was great until the last two years, which is when she joined, and by then I had really lost a lot of interest in it.
    Yes, Lisa Whelchel was in the 70's version of "The Mickey Mouse Club" - which I used to watch often. After that, she went on to a 9 year run on "The Facts of Life" on NBC. She's currenlty working on this thing called "Mommy & Me" and it's for stay-at-home Moms and Home Schooling. She is married and has three children of her own.

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Yes, Lisa Whelchel was in the 70's version of "The Mickey Mouse Club" - which I used to watch often. After that, she went on to a 9 year run on "The Facts of Life" on NBC.

    I also loved watching "The Facts of Life"

  9. #9

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,516

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Setting my DVR right now

  10. #10

    • World Traveler
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Aventura, FL
    Posts
    4,015

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Gonna Tivo it now!


  11. #11

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,729

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    The 70's version was MY version of the Mickey Mouse Club.

  12. #12

    • Feeling LOVED
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    1,300

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    What channel is this on and what time???? I can't find it on my tivo
    HEARTS CLUB !!

  13. #13

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
    What channel is this on and what time???? I can't find it on my tivo
    In the Northeast, it is schduled for 5 PM next Saturday (June 9th) on E!, your local time might be different but should still be the same day.

  14. #14

    • Feeling LOVED
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    1,300

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    Thank you I will check!!
    HEARTS CLUB !!

  15. #15

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA and Woodland Hills, CA
    Posts
    923

    Re: THS:Mickey Mouse Club!

    I LOVED MMC! I'm going to have to get my parents to record it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Mickey Mouse Club Toaster
    By Disneyland Daddy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 07:06 AM
  2. Ray's Mickey Mouse Club
    By Rayangelo in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 01:10 AM
  3. Mickey Mouse Club
    By LilHim80 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 01:31 PM
  4. the all new mickey mouse club
    By LilHim80 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 08:32 AM
  5. Mickey Mouse Club DVDs
    By Tedi Bara in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •