• Golden State of Mind

Cool Iger For the Day

This one is pretty straight forward but, have you ever had a dream that you had Disneyland at your fingertips and you could do whatever you wanted with the Disney Company, well unless your Robert Iger its time to wake up and share with us some of the things you would do to change the world of Disney.

If i was Iger we would all be watching Song of the South on abc, but this isn't the debate about Song of the South thread so i would fix WDW. All the empty dead looking area would be fixed up or at least put out of view of the public.
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Re: Iger For the Day

bring back subs in MK!!!!

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Master Gracie View Post
    If i was Iger we would all be watching Song of the South on abc, but this isn't the debate about Song of the South thread so i would fix WDW. All the empty dead looking area would be fixed up or at least put out of view of the public.
    Firing Jay would be a good start to fixing your problem.
    Bring in CM Matt as head of Parks and Resorts would be next.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
    • Minion

As I believe I said before...

I would need more than a day to effectively change everything.

I would find a way to promote Dave Cook to my number 3 guy since he has experiance in almost everything Disney has... and I being Iger have a good grasp at how ABC works - for me it would be a no brainer. and replace him with someone interested in making films rather than throw money at Buchenheimer and Walden Films...

I would remove Jay... "promote" him out of his position untill his contract expires... Rework Parks and resorts. I would try to find a way to buy Starwood Hotels, tie it into Parks and Resorts - make it the new base for Adventures by Disney. With this aquire Matt and put him as head of a restructured Parks and Resorts... This would take about a year or so of negotiation to do properly... It would take more than a day...

I would close DCA, fix it and reopen it... Doing it over time does nothing for the brand image change that is needed... I would also start making plans for the third gate...

At WDW, I would kick some serious exec butt... In fact, I would actually take them on an unannounced tour of their park - and point out everything I see that needs improvement... This is what we call management by walking around... Something Jay just doesn't care to do... But it is important... The point being, I wouldn't want some executive to be embarrased when I deny them a promotion/end of year bonus untill the parks get a little more TLC... (The sooner they can remove the Wand from EPCOT the better...)

Oh, and I would change Splash Mountain theme to Pooh...
    Check out my other blog:

• Golden State of Mind

Quote Originally Posted by nnic View Post
    bring back subs in MK!!!!
    that would be quite the project.
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever