•   
    • Minion

Final Indiana Jones Film?

Just got this off of Fortune's announcement regarding the George Lucas' new Letterman Digital Arts Center...

Lucasfilm Ltd. on Saturday celebrated the move of the company - and most of its work force - to the Letterman Digital Arts Center. But Lucas said he'll likely keep away from the center and instead focus on developing a final "Indiana Jones" film and smaller film projects.
    Oh, goody...

Has anyone heard about this?
    Check out my other blog:

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Just got this off of Fortune's announcement regarding the George Lucas' new Letterman Digital Arts Center...

Oh, goody...

Has anyone heard about this?
    Heard about the new place or the new movie?

Harrison Ford made a crack about it at the AFI Tribute last week saying "Come on already George (long pause) Sean's not getting any younger"

In regards to the new set up its a beautiful old miltary base on the presido overlooking San Fran---several times larger than the Lucas Ranch!

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Heard about the new place or the new movie?

Harrison Ford made a crack about it at the AFI Tribute last week saying "Come on already George (long pause) Sean's not getting any younger"

In regards to the new set up its a beautiful old miltary base on the presido overlooking San Fran---several times larger than the Lucas Ranch!
    The movie...

I have been keeping track of the Digital Arts Center for some time... As it is "in my backyard..." I find it interesting that he is working with Dolby now rather than promoting his sound brand... Dolby also has it's corporate center in SFO...
    Check out my other blog:

• șoș Tom șoș

The movie...

I have been keeping track of the Digital Arts Center for some time... As it is "in my backyard..." I find it interesting that he is working with Dolby now rather than promoting his sound brand... Dolby also has it's corporate center in SFO...
    Movie he is story developing and he has allowed other writers to pitch based on the story- Frank Darbount of Shawshank fame pitched a script- it is or was being re-written. Otherwise it has a likely start date after Spielberg wraps production on the Munic terrorist/Olympic story which begins shooting later this summer. So we are looking for a 2008 date at the earliest I would think.

•   
    • Minion

I am hoping that it is the Nazi-Atlantis Story... Which has a historical basis... Plus Lucas has already toyed with a story in that direction using alternative media...

However, if this is an "older" Indy... It would be interesting to see a "cold war" cross over... And a story that involves a... Son?
    Check out my other blog:

• șoș Tom șoș

I am hoping that it is the Nazi-Atlantis Story... Which has a historical basis... Plus Lucas has already toyed with a story in that direction using alternative media...

However, if this is an "older" Indy... It would be interesting to see a "cold war" cross over... And a story that involves a... Son?
    In all discussiong of a new Indy it has remained tied to the end of WW2 and much mention of a plot involving more of the Asian part of the conflict and doing a piece on the Spear of Destiny which would have deceided the fate of WW2.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Movie he is story developing and he has allowed other writers to pitch based on the story- Frank Darbount of Shawshank fame pitched a script- it is or was being re-written. Otherwise it has a likely start date after Spielberg wraps production on the Munic terrorist/Olympic story which begins shooting later this summer. So we are looking for a 2008 date at the earliest I would think.
    Spielberg had also previously mentioned Jeff Nathanson,who'd written Catch Me If You Can and The Terminal for him as the credited screenwriter.

• șoș Tom șoș

Despite watching the development of this with eager eyes I must say I am very satisfied with the trilogy and feel like a 4th film could impeed on a wonderful fully flushed out story arch. It could in fact do damage like the 4th Aliens or 4th Superman did.