• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Thumbs down Life is Ruff Movie on Disney Channel

Did anyone see the previews for Disney Channel's newest original movie, Life is Ruff?

I am simply apalled at this movie's previews. First of all, it's more formulaic "boy has a goal so he needs to do something incredibly difficult to get what he wants" plot junk, second, it has Kyle Massey in the lead role as a 13-year-old jock.

There is just so much wrong with this. Kyle Massey is a fine young actor, but he looks nowhere near the correct age, and he is short and pudgy, which kind of makes it unbeliveable that he is a rich boy jock.

Disney Channel's ridiculous original movies strike again...any thoughts on my comments?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    Did anyone see the previews for Disney Channel's newest original movie, Life is Ruff?

I am simply apalled at this movie's previews. First of all, it's more formulaic "boy has a goal so he needs to do something incredibly difficult to get what he wants" plot junk, second, it has Kyle Massey in the lead role as a 13-year-old jock.

There is just so much wrong with this. Kyle Massey is a fine young actor, but he looks nowhere near the correct age, and he is short and pudgy, which kind of makes it unbeliveable that he is a rich boy jock.

Disney Channel's ridiculous original movies strike again...any thoughts on my comments?
    What happened to good Qualit... never mind.. That went away long time ago.. few years ago.... Sometimes I think they have kids write them these ideas.. then they just cast whoever they have a contract with....

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    That movie will be atrocious. Kyle Massey...fat little kid...not up to the role.

Kay Panabaker, who seems like a more professional actress (she is 14 and in college!!) should be in something more high-quality to explore her acting talent.