Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Harry Potter, Ron, Hermione and Draco Survive 5th Film / 7th Book - Publishing Record

As you can see for yourself, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and Tom Felton will each reprise their key roles in the sixth film in the series, Harry Potter anf the Half-Blood Prince. I have read elswhere that Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and Professor Snape are also slated to return.

In other news, the seventh and final novel, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, will be in book stores on July 21, 2007. In the U.S. alone, 12 million copies will run for the first print. The previous six novels have sold in excess of 325 million copies. This makes Rowling's literary earnings the highest in history.

The Harry Potter "land within a land" attraction will likely break some theme park records at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-02-2007 at 12:08 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Harry Potter, Ron, Hermione and Draco Survive 5th Film / 7th Book - Publishing Re

Uhm, Richard Harris died after the 2nd movie and the role has been played by Michael Gambon since.

Can you link to an article or something regarding this?
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 07-02-2007 at 06:13 AM.

• Clearing my Calendar

Re: Harry Potter, Ron, Hermione and Draco Survive 5th Film / 7th Book - Publishing Re

Judging from the other content in the post, it looks like it was cut and pasted in.

I'd also like to know who wrote that article so I can tell them how behind they are.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TraceCub View Post
    Judging from the other content in the post, it looks like it was cut and pasted in.

I'd also like to know who wrote that article so I can tell them how behind they are.
    If it had been it would of subject to the following guidelines:

There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.
    Remember.... we (MiceChat) can get into a lot of legal trouble not only with copyright violations but stealing bandwidth from other websites,(hotlinking) and none of us want to see that happen so lets be careful out there when sharing information.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 07-02-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Uhm, Richard Harris died after the 2nd movie and the role has been played by Michael Gambon since.

Can you link to an article or something regarding this?
    I did not realize that Richard Harris had died. My bad..
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-02-2007 at 11:33 AM.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I did not realize that Richard Harris had died. The character in the movies has deemed to be the same person to me.
    We can all only wish.
    They'd be so much better with him still.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TraceCub View Post

I'm only human, and make mistakes. I researched the stats for this thread from several different sources and layed down the information after the fact. In spite of your accusation, nothing was cut and pasted in. Just because I was wrong regarding who is currently playing Dumbledore does not mean that the conclusions you have drawn are true. The rest of the stats are current and acurate.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-02-2007 at 12:32 PM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    We can all only wish.
    They'd be so much better with him still.
    It's always quite sad when a great actor (and person) dies. Now that I realize that he wasn't in the last couple of films, I agree that the film series would have been much better had Richard Harris remained with us. This of course is in hindsight.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-02-2007 at 10:29 AM.

•   

It's always quite sad when a great actor (and person) dies. Now that I realize that he wasn't in the last couple of films, I agree that the film series would have been much better had Richard Harris remained with us. this of course is in hindsight.
    It really is sad, you're right.

It's too bad that Gambon doesn't realize the character he's supposed to play. If he would watch one of the first two movies or read at least one of the books then maybe he'd get it!

• I love loop jokes.

It really is sad, you're right.

It's too bad that Gambon doesn't realize the character he's supposed to play. If he would watch one of the first two movies or read at least one of the books then maybe he'd get it!
    So true! At first I thought I was being too critical... but really, he's not a good Dumbledore!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    So true! At first I thought I was being too critical... but really, he's not a good Dumbledore!
    He's terrible! He's mean, he moves too fast, shows too much emotion, etc.
    It almost scares me to see how the fight in OOTP will be acted out.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by French25Fan View Post
    He's a "Dumb" Dumbledore! Too bad Gambon will likely reprise the role for the 7th and final film. So much for parting good impressions.

• I love loop jokes.

Harris portrayed the Dumbledore way better... softspoken, kind, constantly deep in though, funny, sweet man.

The new Dumbledore is channeling too much of Snapes energy. I wouldn't be shocked to hear he hasn't read the books.

• I love loop jokes.

He's a "Dumb" Dumbledore! Too bad Gambon will likely reprise the role for the 7th and final film. So much for parting good impressions.
    Well let's try to remain positive. Maybe he'll correct his errors and do a better job in the last three films. We'll find out if there's a change in his acting on the 13th.

• Directly directed

Maybe. I'm still not convinced that Dumbledore is even alive.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast