I just wanted to let you know about the free Symphony in the Cities concerts. They're great fun! Come on out! See you there
* Mariners Church, Irvine: Saturday, July 7, 7:15pm
* Mission Viejo: World Cup Soccer Training Field, Saturday, July 28, 7:00 pm
* Lake Forest: Pittsford Park, Sunday, July 29, 7:00 pm
* Irvine: Heritage Park, Saturday, August 4, 7:00 pm
* Brea: Birch Street Promenade, Downtown, Sunday, August 5, 7:00 pm
The concert at Mariners is a Peter and the Wolf concert.
The PSO website has links on their calendar for the other four events.
The other 4 concerts are probably like Pops type concerts. They do the same pieces at each show. Last year I went to the Lake Forest concert and Trader Joe's was there selling cheap glasses of wine. It was nice. Just bring a blanket or lawn chairs. It's nice and relaxing. Target sponsors these and last year had a free gift (a bag/checker set thing). It's very family oriented and there is a "Musical Treasure Hunt" for kids an hour before each concert.