Stevie Nicks In Concert?

Has anyone ever seen Stevie Nicks live (w/o Fleetwood Mac)? I love her recordings and I'm considering going to one of her upcoming shows, but I am curious to know if anyone thinks it's worth the money.
    "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

-Walt Disney

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Stevie Nicks In Concert?

I've had the opportunity to see Stevie perform as a solo artist and with Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Sheryl Crow and Fleetwood Mac on more than a few nights. She is a very mercurial stage act - some nights tremendous & in great voice, some nights a bit flighty and distracted. But she is an artist that truly loves her fans and seems to really try to be there with and for you. She is a great american songwriter who really gives from the heart. She's usually got a great band with her and is truly sweet & funny too. Hope you give her a chance, enjoy!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Stevie Nicks In Concert?

My partner is a HUGE Stevie fan, and brought me along to four of her concerts so far. We sat in seats from nosebleed to the pit, and paid anywhere from $45 to $400 per ticket. I have to admit that I had a wonderful time at each concert, and the tickets were well worth the money.

My advice? GO! If you're already a fan of her music, you're sure to have a great time!