I would like to publicy apologize for lableing laman6 as a worker for Zenia Mucha

Dear boards:

I posted a topic about laman6 working for Zenia Mucha when I only heard from a source that I honestly couldn't verify if it was true or not. I did this out of the heat of passion that I have right now for the Walt Disney Company. Even though I disagree with some of the things that laman6 says, he has a right just as I do to post his opinions. Even if he does work for the PR department of the Walt Dinsey Company, he has every right to share his opinion as do I. I love the Mice Chat discussion boards and have become highly addicted to them. I know that I upset some people by posting that and for that I am truly sorry and apologize. I ask for everyones forgiveness and in the future will try to post a positive outlook and positive discussion and debate on my thoughts about the Walt Disney Company.

Thank you!

Trey

I realize after posting a few weeks on this board, that many people are very passionate about Disney. The best thing about the internet is we can be passionate together - we all want Disney to be the best company possible and we get frustrated when things seem all messed up.

We all have opinions based on our experience, our beliefs and wishes... so nothing is black or white... unfortunately I think that the grey area in between can be a little frustrating for all us...

I also need to apologize if I have come out and said things which have been misinterpreted as wanting to abandon the past. I really would love to find new ways to grow for the future which includes the past and all of the wonderful things that it brings...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Awww, now everyone HUG!!!!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson