Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Smile Disney Proposals on TLC's "Perfect Proposal"!

Aw!! Love is in the air, and TLC has featured some Disney proposals on their show, "Perfect Proposal". Click here for the program guide. (You'll have to click on the names to read each episode's description.)

Some of these repeat, so if you miss one, then it will probably be on again in another month or so. So far, there are 5 Disney ones, including Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line!!!

Now, everyone say "Awwwwwwwww!"

I just hope I can watch without going through an entire box of tissues.

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks I will check it out

• All you need is LOVE

"Awwwwwwwww!"

• All you need is LOVE

Perfect Proposal

Jon & Liz

Jon and Liz both love romance and adventure. Jon has set his proposal site at Disney's private island Castaway Cay. The proposal day includes parasailing, kayaking, and finally a picnic on a secluded beach. There, Jon asks Liz to be his wife.

Jun 27 2005
    @ 11:00 AM

Perfect Proposal
    Eric & Tasha

Eric suprises Tasha with a Disney Cruise. He puts together a compilation of photos documenting their life together. Then, after a red carpet arrival he showcase his masterpiece at the Walt Disney Theatre and finally asks for Tasha's hand in marriage.
    Jun 30 2005

Perfect Proposal

Brian & Cathie

Cathie loves all things about Mickey Mouse. Aboard the Disney Curise Line, Brian sets up a game show so Cathie can win and get the best prize a girl like Cathie could ask for: a hug from Mickey Mouse and a diamond ring from the man she loves.

Jun 30 2005

Perfect Proposal

Joe & Angela
    Joe thinks Angela deserves a vacation. When there is a knock on Joe and Angela's door, they are whisked away to five-star treatment at Walt Disney World Resorts. After a magical night of VIP treatment, Angela finds out the reason behind the surprises.

Jul 28 2005

• Original Mice-Chatter

I can't watch these things- I get ticked off and depressed because I want something like that to happen to me, and it just won't....

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    I can't watch these things- I get ticked off and depressed because I want something like that to happen to me, and it just won't....
    Hugs

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    Baby, you gotta stop thinking this way. I use to have the same opinion about myself. I was bitter and hated all women but out of the darkness stepped the love of my life. It seemed like we were cut from the same cloth, we just had so much un common. We met online on a social chatboard. We nurtured our relationship and fell in love way before we ever met. So don't give uo... it is worth the wait.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    I don't really get ticked off, but I do think, "Wow. How lucky."

I really have to commend the guys for putting out this much effort though. A girl would be a fool to not marry a man like that.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I really have to commend the guys for putting out this much effort though. A girl would be a fool to not marry a man like that.
    Amen Sistah!!!

I've seen the first one, it was reallllly cute!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ