• șoș Tom șoș

POTC 3---Yeah I said THREE!

Variety is reporting this today- friggen awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety
    Disney and producer Jerry Bruckheimer have enlisted Chow Yun-fat for "Pirates of the Caribbean 3". Chow will play Capt. Sao Feng, a notorious pirate who plays a major role in the second sequel to 2003's Disney blockbuster reports Variety. It also marks the actor's first English-language role since "Bulletproof Monk" in 2003.

"Pirates" 2 and 3 are shooting back-to-back, with production running through January. The shoot is currently in a scheduled hiatus so director Gore Verbinski can ready portions of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" for post-production in readiness for its July 2006 release. "Pirates 3" is scheduled for Summer 2007.

Shooting stopped June 10th and will resume in mid-August in Los Angeles, shifting back to Caribbean locations later in the year. Some "Pirates 2" footage remains to be shot, but most of the remaining days will be devoted to "Pirates 3"
    I am doing a happy dance, I love Chow Young Fat as an actor and martial artist- this is greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt news! Oh I hope he is a really naughty villan bad guy type who fights Jack!

• Senior Minion

Re: POTC 3---Yeah I said THREE!

Chow Yun Fat is super cool, and I look forward to seeing him too, I can just imagine seeing him with face covered all greasy and dirty with his teeth all blackened. Looking rough as they come for a Pirate! Arrrr!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Again! Again! Again!

I just saw this last night on the news. He's going to make a great pirate!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Reaver of Souls

Uh, Schucks, in case you hadn't noticed, June 15th has come and gone. SG1 returns on JULY 15th...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

This is going to be sweet wish they'd release em closer together though like they did with matrix the waits gonna kill me
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver
    Uh, Schucks, in case you hadn't noticed, June 15th has come and gone. SG1 returns on JULY 15th...
    Thanks----

I wonder of Fat's character will be related to the comment in the first film regarding the East Indian Trading company? Hmmmm interesting

• Puppy Cuddles

The East India Trading Co was run by Britain though? Or are you saying that maybe Jack had a run in with Fat's character and that was part of the run in. OOO another old rival for Jack to sashay agressively around. EEEEE! I'm so excited about this news though because I love the guy too! And if they're filming back to back then they couldn't be so cruel as to keep us waiting for so long after the second one...
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Yummy! Now I really can't wait.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

Clearly Jack has been to Singnapore. Perhaps they met there.

• Minion

Sounds awesome!!! Does anyone know if Keith Richards will in fact be playing Jack Sparrow's father though?

• Puppy Cuddles

I found this in the news section of imdb:

Richards To Play Depp's Father
    27 October 2004 (WENN)
    Hollywood hunk Johnny Depp's wish has been granted - Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards is set to play his father in Pirates Of The Caribbean: Treasures Of The Lost Abyss. Depp has admitted that he based his character Captain Jack Sparrow on the aging rocker when he shot the 2003 hit Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl, and now the stars are reportedly set to team up on screen. Earlier this year, Depp was alleged to have expressed an interest in Richards playing his father. The sequel is set to begin filming in February, with director Gore Verbinski taking the helm again.

Keith Richards May Make Movie Debut
    27 October 2004 (StudioBriefing)
    Rumors have begun circulating on British websites that Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards will appear in the sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss as Johnny Depp's father. There was no confirmation of the rumors from Disney, the film's producer. In interviews after the original film was released, Depp said that he had modeled his character after Richards. The sequel to due to start production in February.
    I found nothing really more recent, and he isn't named in the current cast listing for the movie on the same site. Also note the name of the movie. Dead Man's Chest is the title of the sequel. Perhaps Treasures of the Lost Abyss is the title of the third movie and that's the one Richards will be in.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Minion

Last I heard in regards to Keith Richards was demanding a million dollar paycheck for a small cameo appearance... I think Jim Hill Media reported that

• Again! Again! Again!

Let's hope Keith can stay alive that long. Love the Stones, but he's looking like death warmed over these days.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.