Howie
    is evicted from the house
    Spoiler
    Janelle
    Wins HOH!!!
    ...it's been a long time.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Re: Summer's Guilty Pleasure - Big Brother 6

OMG OMG! Tonights bb made me week at the knees let's get jannele americas choice again and make it so the nerd herd realise they are not favourtes and sit back and watch jannele win she has to take out maggie so she can win hoh next week and then take out ivette or april i stil havent decided who to take to the finals
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• See what I got?

I have been voting and voting already, and I just finished it less than ten minutes ago on my Replay (like Tivo). Let's boost Janelle up! Of course, if you're a Friendship fan, heh heh, well, have fun...

EDIT: Afterthought- Had to laugh out loud when I heard even Evilette's GF likes Janelle!

• Just Me

I still like Maggie. I would not be upset to see either Maggie or Janelle win it all.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

We FF'ed the whole show last night except the interview with Maggie (Ivette's girlfriend) and Ivette's Mom. And James and Beau going to the jury house. James and Jennifer were cracking me up, snarky bitches! He is too funny. I find it funny, Howie dubbed the other team the nerd herd... yet he calls himself a Jedi and plays with lightsaber's all day? I wasn't rooting for his side of the house, but it won't be the same without him, he cracks me up!! I would love to be a fly on the wall when Ivette and her girlfriend discuss this whole season since Ivette just said how Janelle has the worst soul she's ever met and her gf said she likes her.

I can't stand Janelle, although I have no doubt she'll win America's Choice this time, too. Honestly, I think she would be the only one to truly enjoy that experience, anyway. So, I'll be interested to see the footage after she goes, she'll have fun and treasure it. I also think she has a great shot at winning that finaly HoH since it's normally an endurance. Sure, she didn't do well in the other endurances, but that was more by choice than ability. I'm still saying her chances of winning are very slim, but you never can tell.

She'll get one of the 3 left out this week. So, in the jury house will be Jenn, Beau and that person. On the other side will be Howie and Rachel, with James somewhere in the middle but I believe leaning more towards this side. So, that's either 3 on 3 or 3 on 2 on 1. Then, if Janelle wins again and gets one of the remaining two off, the votes go 4 to 3 or 4 to 2 to 1. The person against her winning. This, I like. Let her go all the way and take all her items home, just not the money. However, you just never can tell with this game.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

This could be an interesting week. 4 girls, 1 on the outside of the friendship with dissention in the ranks of the friendship.
    We could see the return of the fakey "I love everybody" treatment of each other or it could be a b**** fest.
    Me, I'm hoping for the later!

• See what I got?

I don't know how many of you have the feeds or read the updates, but it really shows a different side of the Nerd Herd to me. They seem all sweet and stuff on camera, but for the most part, Janie and Howie study for the competitions and have fun together. All the other three do is go on with whatever they are doing and blame Janelle for petty things, talk trash about her, talk about her hygiene, it's very third grade. I can't stand any of the Nerd Herd. I know Janie will do well this week. Does anyone know if there is a POV next week? That will be her only hope to make it to the final two.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I see a lot of the live feeds and read the updates on a few sites. I don't see what everyone else does, I still like them way better than the other side. I do not see them as all sweet and friendly at all. And I don't see the other side (Janelle, etc) as all evil.

I don't really understand why they offer these live feeds and then try to edit like a normal show would, don't they get that people will see the differences in what really happened? LOL! Of course, you don't see their diary room interviews on the live feeds but even those are obviously edited to make it sound like they are saying what they want them to be saying. Still, I can't stand Janelle and will never think differently of her and I'm glad that her chances of winning are slim.

ETA: I'm not sure if there is a POV next week, but she will be able to compete. This is the only time the HoH gets to compete in back-to-back competitions. She could very well win it again and guarantee her final spot. I still don't see her ever winning, there are just too many from the friendship alliance in the jury house voting on who gets the money.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• See what I got?

Anything's possible, but you're probably right. I have wishful thinking anyway...

• Just Me

Of the 3 NH's left, Maggie is the least bitchy. April has been trash talking everyone all the time, behind their backs. At least Ivette has the guts to say most of it to their faces. I like the way Maggie (for the most part) has played. Janelle has shown how truly awful she can be on the live feeds, but she doesn't seem to hold grudges the way the rest of her "team" does. They have all said that BB has tried to get them to cause problems in the DR, so a lot of the conflict has been fed in there (this is usually followed by BB telling them to stop talking about their DR sessions).

Both James and Jen need to get over themselves-or we should be able to see more of them going at each other.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

wow, the live feeds are amazeing tonight and ivette is the most anoying whiney houseguest in bb history and Jannele i love her absoulty love her and i think she has hope of takeing it all :P

ur dieing to know whos up on the block
    Spoiler
    Its Maggie and Ivette
    and if you really wanna know who won Americas choice it was
    Spoiler
    Janey!
    Last edited by Indiana J; 09-09-2005 at 11:34 PM. Reason: side thought
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

GO JANELLE GO!!!!!

And Ivette.... Just go.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Thanks for the AC spoiler! I REALLY wanted to know but I didn't want to know who was nominated.

I love Janelle and want her to win, but I'd be OK with Maggie winning. She's mellowed out and I think she's playing the game well (from what I've seen on air I don't see the live feeds) kinda staying back and not being too contriversial. I cannot STAND Ivette and dislike April A LOT.

I love Ivette's girlfriend, though. And her mom...
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

The HAPPIEST moment of the season for me was when Ivette's gf was talking about how she likes Janelle a lot and hates Ivette's obsession with Cappy!! That was GREAT!!! I can't wait until Ivette gets out and realizes what an idiot she has looked like this whole time!

And then Janelle winning HOH was great! And of course the AC thing was great too! I love that girl and I hope she wins it all! Woo Hoo!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Not only was it a happy moment, but some of the best tv of the season, poor Ivette's going to get quite a wake up call when she hits home. Makes you wonder what happens when people get into the house, some of them seem to lose all sense of their normal personality.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast