Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Just Me

Re: Summer's Guilty Pleasure - Big Brother 6

I will start off by saying that I just meant to do the 3 day free trial. I had to use my secondary email addy to get it to work. I sort of forgot to cancel it. Last night was the first time I actually sat here and watched it. Honestly, it really isn't worth the cost, a lot of down time, server issues and a whole lot of Fish Cam. Every time someone got eliminated it went to the Fish Cam. When Janelle won the plasma tv BB didn't want us to see it (so we would watch on Sat) so it went to Fish Cam for 15 mins. It was pretty obvious though, with all of her screaming. When one of the HGs would speak directly to the crew to ask a ? it would go to Fish Cam.

The main thing I learned last night is that, while Howie comes off as a perv, April is flat out disgusting and vulgar. I thought my language could be bad, but after listening to her, I was totally shocked. I will not go into all that went on last night, but there is a reason you need to be over 18 to watch the live feed.

The group dynamics were very interesting. Rachel didn't say more than 5 words during the competition. Ivette seemed to be crying and remained verrrry quiet. James just stood there and glared at everyone (as they made smart alec remarks about him & Sara). Kaysar didn't do a whole lot of talking either, just took everything in.

They played (mostly Janelle to Maggie to Beau) telephone for a while to pass the time. The only one I heard was someone shouting out, "James has a smelly butt crack?"

Beau got totally wasted waiting for 2 more to give up. His box held a martini set. He was toast after 2 drinks. Janelle got ripped when she let go. Boy, she has the shrillest voice and loves to scream about everything.

At 2 am I went to bed...nothing was going on. I am not sure the order that people fell out.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

BB Fan here too. Wwe have watched every season, being Voyuers and interested in the psychology of it all. and KAYSAR ROCKS!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Just Me

Spoiler
    Rachel won HoH, now Jennifer is seriously considering not honoring her deal with Kaysar. She is now wanting to put up Kaysar or Howie instead of James.

• Just Me

Spoiler
    Kaysar is back up on the block.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Okay so I was rooting for Kaysat but WHAT AN IDIOT!! He should never have trusted Jenn and given up on HOH. He could have lasted longer.

And I now REALLY don't like Maggie. Did you guys hear her last night? She said America pissed her off by not voting in Eric so she doesn't care if she pisses America off. And then in the diary room she said "Damn You America!" What a bitch!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

HOW have I missed this thread for so long?!? I love this show!

Except, I dislike Kaysar a LOT so I swore that if he came back into the house, I wasn't watching anymore. Took it off of TiVo as soon as that episode ended, but I couldn't help myself and had to know who won HoH and whatnot, so I was still reading the live feeds. That guy just sickens me and there was no way I could watch him any longer. When I found out Jenn got HoH, I figured I would wait and just maybe she would put Kaysar up on the block again and kick him right back out. Buh Bye!! I wouldn't mind one bit seeing Janelle go but I'm pretty sure they will vote Kaysar.

Now I can add it back to my TiVo and not lose the ONLY show that is on that I'm watching right now, yaaaaay

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• See what I got?

GAHHHH! I KNEW as soon as Kaysar took his hand off that button how this week would go down. Darn Jennifer! Long Live King Kaysar!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Have any of you been watching the live feeds or reading the LFU's? Holy moly, the house has gotten crazy! I am behind, I am up to Tuesday about noon, so I don't know what happened after that. But Monday night was the craziest ever I think in BB history! This season, I think I wish I had the feeds!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Just Me

Last night Kaysar, Howie and Janelle were sitting outside until after midnight. Kaysar was giving instructions to Janelle & Howie on what to do when he is gone. He is incredibly arrogant.

Monday night was quite an event. BB should have never given them alchohol. Things were totally out of control. I know they couldn't show any of it last night since the trigger was Jen putting up Kaysar. It will be interesting tomorrow night, just to see how much of it they air.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Does anyone think there might be another twist involved. To be quite honest - I'm amazed that CBS did not give Kaysar a by week since he was voted back in as America's choice. I would be pissed if I'd pay to vote by text message to only have it nullified.
    This appears to be one of the worst groups of house guests to play the game. I was so bored with the show last night that I watched the most contrived piece of reality cr** on tv, Tommy Lee goes to college.

• See what I got?

The beginning was quite loooooong. I cannot stand "The Friendship" and find them annoying and boring. It didn't really get interesting until they started talking about putting up Kaysar. Although I was unhappy with that, I have to say, it was dragging until then.

• Happiest Stickys on Earth

Man I was so excited when Kaysar was America's choice to return to the house. But now I hope he goes this week. He is starting to bug me with his arrogance and his temper. He is like a teakettle and I'm afraid he's gonna blow. Did anyone see the evil in his eyes when he threw his hat? Scary!

And, how stupid can he be? He was already evicted once, did he think he would get to stay? Doesn't he remember Amy? The house voted you out already, you can never win. He should have never given away that HoH.

I totally missed Saturday's episode that showed the whole Pressure Cooker competition. The show either didn't air in my area or it was moved and my Moxi didn't pick up the new time. Thanks to all who filled us in with info from the live feeds. I wanna hear more about this Monday chaos!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Saturday we were pre-emted by football. I am not sure but this years how seems more Fake or fixed. Just not as interesting as in some of the past years. It is SO hard to care about any of the nim-rods the house has this year.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Exclamation Double Eviction Tonight??

Dang, I think this season is great!

I heard from a pretty reliable source that tonight there will be a double eviction!!

We'll see what happens. I wonder how it will work, if the current HOH chooses the 2nd evictee or what? I REALLY hope someone from the friendship goes BUH-BYE!!!

• See what I got?

Re: Double Eviction Tonight??

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    I REALLY hope someone from the friendship goes BUH-BYE!!!
    Oh gosh, I wish. The only problem is they are all so annoying and self-righteous that I wouldn't know who I want to go first. Just... SOMEONE PLEASE! They are making me nauseous. Oh wait, being newly pregnant, everything makes me nauseous. .. But them esp. so!!!!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast