Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

• off in lala land

Smile Summer's Guilty Pleasure - Big Brother 6

I must confess, I am a voyeur, and I love to watch Big Brother. Each summer I look forwarded to adding it to my Tivo Season Pass. I have been a faithful follower of the show since it's American debut. Are there any other Big Brother fans? Let's talk about this summer's show that premiered last night!
    ...it's been a long time.

• Man O Lantern

Re: Summer's Guilty Pleasure - Big Brother 6

I was out last night and MISSED IT! I was SO mad at myself!! Hopefully they'll rebroadcast it like a thousand times like last year.

This will be the fourth season I've watched.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I get sucked into watching about the first month and a half, then slowly loose interest until the final couple shows. IMHO the house is getting too big! Remember season 1 when they had no luxuries and the house was so cramped! Now its like going to a spa or something!

Dunno their names yet but I'd like to get me a slice of the firefighter - yum!!! And did ya notice none of the men have chest hair! Its either shaved or they're naturally smooth, but no chest hair exists. Whassup wit dat?!

• off in lala land

Julie Chen, Miss Fab~beauty hosted the show as usual, letting the viewing audience know this was going to be a "Summer of Secrets". There are 14 guests, and $1 million dollars up for grabs this time. The HOH room has it's own bathroom. Each of the houseguests are teamed up with another house guests for a secret allinance, if those two make it through to the end, they have an extra cash bonus. We don't know who the houseguests have a secret alliance with yet, this will be shown in the next episode. STAY TUNED!

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    I get sucked into watching about the first month and a half, then slowly loose interest until the final couple shows. IMHO the house is getting too big! Remember season 1 when they had no luxuries and the house was so cramped! Now its like going to a spa or something!

Dunno their names yet but I'd like to get me a slice of the firefighter - yum!!! And did ya notice none of the men have chest hair! Its either shaved or they're naturally smooth, but no chest hair exists. Whassup wit dat?!
    Fireman was hot hot, as was James (the lying school teacher). I have no opinion on the girls :cough: skank :cough:. This year, they really focused on looks as opposed to the "Karen & George" look of season 1.

The house was nice, much better than the first, but I think they make it more interesting to the people don't get so "mindlessly" boring towards the end of the show.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Definite guilty pleasure! I usually end up missing eps as well! Everyone does look so good, and they're all so young, We'll see what happens.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• -Going Retro-

Mr. Fireman was way hot so was Kashar (spl?) yes fake school teacher was soo my type for hot guys and I don't think Hollywood feels hairy guys are sexy which IMO is NOT the case As far as the show goes, it normally takes me a few episodes to really get into it. Once the bitching and the scheming start thats what I like to see!

hmmm reminds me of something

• They wanna know, HO!

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut

Casting....

and mandatory waxing all over the body for every contestant.

• off in lala land

So, this BB6 is gay all around. There is a confirmed Lesbian on the show, the first for BB America. And that person is
    Spoiler
    IVETTE

And there is mischief all around with the meterologist Howie saying how he wouldn't have a problem taking care of another man, or that he wouldn't mind it himself. He said this to Beau.

And... Howie was taking care of his "business". Apparently BB didn't realize this was happening, the live feeds were on. Once BB knew what the moans were from, the feed was cut. He may have also been caught by another houseguest.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I'll have to look closer but it almost looks like Eric (the firefighter, I think thats his name) has pec implants. It appears he has the classic pec implant scars under each pec. I'll just have to look closer next time he's shirtless.

• Vehicle rotating backward

I only ever watched the first iteration of this show.

Did they ever figure out how to get around the problems of the first season, where people kept dropping messages and gifts from planes into the backyard, and George's entire hometown kept calling in to vote against whoever he had a grudge with?

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    I only ever watched the first iteration of this show.

Did they ever figure out how to get around the problems of the first season, where people kept dropping messages and gifts from planes into the backyard, and George's entire hometown kept calling in to vote against whoever he had a grudge with?
    I don't think anything can be done about the flying of banner's overhead, but CBS just simply doesn't publicize that this is done anymore. Several websites that have members who have the live feed access mentioned this last year.

The voting is dramatically different than the first season. No longer is it America's choice who leaves. The houseguests vote eachother off, and it makes for better TV with all the backstabbing involved. America only gets to vote for some perks the houseguests get.

• off in lala land

The Summer of Secret has gotten more interesting...

**SPOILER ALERT**

Last night, we learned that Kayser was evicted, but has a chance to return back to the house, in fact one of the last 3 evicted Houseguests get to return, and WE get to pick who returns! The choices are Michael, Eric or Kayser. Who do you think should return?

Michael was a hottie that was kicked off for backstabbing
    Eric was a short hottie but ran the house that put F.Castro to shame
    Kayser was a hottie (in Disguy's opinion) but showed his playing cards

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

How have I miseed this thread?!?

I LOVE Big Brother, I have watched every season.

I am really hoping that America chooses Kaysar to re-enter the house.

Do any of you guys go to realitybbq.com? It is the best Big Brother site. They have a message board that is pretty fun and they give live feel updates for people like me who don't watch 24/7.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• -Going Retro-

YES! Kaysar must win he is so hot and stylish it makes me crazy The first Big Brother I watched I subscribed to the live feeds I watched them all day at work I couldn't stop as boring as the first season was. I still haven't seen any of the house calls show that CBS.com does.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast