Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Blog Entries

Indy 4 Speculation Thread

It was needed so I shall begin it, lol

ok, first on the title

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

great little page on crystal skulls

Second, Mirian got knocked up, she had to have and then she came to find indy when something happened Shia's character (name?). Bet it got out who his dad is and so some rich guy kidnapped him, takes him to South America and forces Indy to come out of retirement to find the skull...

And you KNOW they will be a happy family at the end of the movie...if they all survive...

my gears are turning

any ideas?

Re: Indy 4 Speculation Thread

Well, Harrison Ford has said that Indy would not have a son in one interview.

It is unclear who Shia LaBouf exactly plays.

My questions are who will be the bad guy. I was thinking that since the film is set in the 1950s, it might be Communists. But they wouldn't really fit in Central/South America, unless they are after the power of the Crystal Skull to try and rule the world.

Also, on IMDB.com, there is the character of Abner Ravenwood.

Marion in the first movie told Indy that "Abner's dead."

So does that mean that either Marion lied or Abner faked his death for some reason (maybe to avoid involvement with the Nazis in the first Indy film)?

• Minion

Blog Entries

when was fords interview cause last i heard he WAS his son...thats why the wanted shia, cause he looks like a younger ford...kindof, just how a son would...

and thats pretty cool about the Abner thing!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

ow god i hope shia's not indy's son, i honestly don't think that shia fits in this movie
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Well he couldnt be any more annoying than Short Round in the Temple of Doom.

• Minion

Blog Entries

wow thats harsh, shia is very talented, i think he'll be fine...true he is a little 'twitchy' but thats just him, lol

found this at indianajones1.com, its a rumor site, but that is the character's name

Actors Ray Winstone and Shia LaBeouf perform the cliche role as side kicks for Indiana Jones in the next installment of the Indiana Jones series. Speculation suggests that Shia's acting role will be a character called "Matt" or "Mutt." Shia is likely the secret son of Indiana Jones with the complete name of "Matthew Jones." Ray's Indiana Jones 4 IV character is rumored to be named "Mac."

I think the "Indy son" rumor has come from fan speculation, but yes, they could reveal them to be Indy's son.

I think the interview I quoted earlier about Harrison Ford denying there will be a son was from a year or two ago. Things may have changed. Like for example, there was a rumor that one draft of the script was going to have Indy's brother.

I guess we'll have to wait a little bit longer, at least until the teaser trailer to find out about Shia's character.

Do you think the Abner Ravenwood character is actually Marion's brother (who is named after their father)?

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
    I think the "Indy son" rumor has come from fan speculation, but yes, they could reveal them to be Indy's son.

I think the interview I quoted earlier about Harrison Ford denying there will be a son was from a year or two ago. Things may have changed. Like for example, there was a rumor that one draft of the script was going to have Indy's brother.

I guess we'll have to wait a little bit longer, at least until the teaser trailer to find out about Shia's character.

Do you think the Abner Ravenwood character is actually Marion's brother (who is named after their father)?
    since they never mentioned other family, it's a possibility...

Any ideas about how they are going to write out Sala? after all, davies dropped out. probably best, that was a dark time in his life.

• Infinitized!

It's a sure bet that there's going to be some sort of bodily mutilation;
    Raiders: Head melting
    Doom: Heart ripping
    Crusade: Accelerated aging

Future scene in the Simpsons: Homer coming out of theater and exclaiming loudly: "Who would've thought Indiana Jones was really Shia LaBeouf's father!"

I haven't heard about the actor that played Sala. Why did he drop out?

I hope they can get Sean Connery, even if it's just for a little cameo. They say he would love to do it, but he's too content with retirement.

• my two sunshines

Shia said that he wasn't Indy's son - he is an associate of Indy who is with him on this adventure - BUT then he could be saying this to throw everyone off the real story - who knows - we'll have to wait and see the movie to see

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Shia said that he wasn't Indy's son - he is an associate of Indy who is with him on this adventure - BUT then he could be saying this to throw everyone off the real story - who knows - we'll have to wait and see the movie to see
    Yeah. Maybe it is revealed that these two "associates" actually are father and son in the movie. Who knows.

• my two sunshines

Actually I thought, when it was announced that Shia was in the cast, that he would be the 'younger Indiana Jones' - we do need a successor - and Shia is a really good younger actor, I'm sure there are others also, but Shia has just the right amount of humor/drama that can add tons (it's such a shame Phoenix passed away, he was the younger Indiana Jones, and was good too)

On the homepage of indianajones.com, they have Indy's hat and whip atop the army crate that contains the Ark of the Covenant.

I wonder if this has any significance, or it is just for decoration on the site. Hmm....

• Minion

Blog Entries

the serial number on the box is 9906573 and it reads "property of Dr. Jones"

u sure thats the ark, i though the ark read property of the US Govt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast