Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    14

    Talking HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    haha, u know how there are different disney movie bad parts like the boner in Little Mermaid and The 'take off your clothes' in Aladdin...WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE?
    mikeymouse

    xxxxxx...........xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx...........xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx...........xxxxxx

    xxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXX
    50 XXX
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx

  2. #2

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    (sighs, shakes her head, checks the school calendar, and leaves the thread)

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  3. #3

    • Incognito
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,469
    Blog Entries
    49

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Ummmm, shouldn't this be in the entertainment area?

  4. #4

    • My cuties!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA state
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    (sighs, shakes her head, checks the school calendar, and leaves the thread)

  5. #5

    • Zapp's Minion :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Ummmm, shouldn't this be in the entertainment area?

    Yes and I just moved to the Entertainment forum!!



  6. #6

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,918

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by "mikey"mouse
    haha, u know how there are different disney movie bad parts like the boner in Little Mermaid and The 'take off your clothes' in Aladdin...WHAT"S YOUR FAVORITE?
    Ummmmmmmm.... None of these are true.

    Take a look at the original art and you can see that it is actually the area where the priest's knees bend.

    And the Aladdin one was a bad audio transfer. The sound is very clear in the original recording and what you stated was not said at all.

    But keep on believing your statements. Next you'll be telling us that it isn't SFX in the clouds in Lion King... Keep on believing it buddy... yeah... just keep on thinking that... That will get you very far in the world...


  7. #7

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Posts
    13,137

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    Yes and I just moved to the Entertainment forum!!
    Shouldn't be entertaining at least?

  8. #8

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, California, United States
    Posts
    4,540

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding
    Ummmmmmmm.... None of these are true.

    Take a look at the original art and you can see that it is actually the area where the priest's knees bend.

    And the Aladdin one was a bad audio transfer. The sound is very clear in the original recording and what you stated was not said at all.

    But keep on believing your statements. Next you'll be telling us that it isn't SFX in the clouds in Lion King... Keep on believing it buddy... yeah... just keep on thinking that... That will get you very far in the world...
    Well, on the original release of the Little Mermaid (VHS) a part of the castle looks VERY much like a male's "member". I have the tape and when I first saw it, I couldn't believe it...

    As for everything else, I say it's all poppycock...

  9. #9

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,918

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    Well, on the original release of the Little Mermaid (VHS) a part of the castle looks VERY much like a male's "member". I have the tape and when I first saw it, I couldn't believe it...

    As for everything else, I say it's all poppycock...
    This art was not done by the Walt Disney Co., but rather a non-Disney artist commisioned for the job. This is the same art used for the theatrical poster.

    So... Disney is innocent on all accounts charged.


  10. #10

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, California, United States
    Posts
    4,540

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding
    This art was not done by the Walt Disney Co., but rather a non-Disney artist commisioned for the job. This is the same art used for the theatrical poster.

    So... Disney is innocent on all accounts charged.
    That's right, and I remember something about him not even being aware of the phalic symbol until the contrversy started...

    I hate all of those "hidden sex" rumors about Disney films... If you're looking that hard for something, you've probably imagined it anyway.

  11. #11

    • Gloomy Day, probably rain
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    624

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding
    This art was not done by the Walt Disney Co., but rather a non-Disney artist commisioned for the job. This is the same art used for the theatrical poster.

    So... Disney is innocent on all accounts charged.
    Very true. The original Little Mermaid art was created by a non-disney artist who for some reason had some beef with Disney. Once the penis was noted, Disney immediately pulled anything they had sent out. I know since I worked at a video store and we had to pull the posters and videos from our shelves.

    Otherwise the rest is just rumor.

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    A state of happy whimsy.
    Posts
    1,399

    Re: HAHAHA What's Your Favorite Disney Movie BAD parts...

    The Mermaid cover artist was hit with a lawsuit after Disney wised up to what was going on. That's part of the reason why you never see that image used officially anymore and also why the original clamshell case that held the VHS release goes for big money to collectors.

    The only real bit of naughtiness I know about is the two frames of a lady and her hoo-hoos in The Rescuers. I was a CM at the time of its release and I remember getting a sudden phone call around 11:30 am from our DM ordering, and I stress ordering, us to pull all remaining copies and sell no more. A few fellow CMs had picked their copies up already and, upon discovering the reason for pulling the videos, we did what any loyal CM would do; popped a tape in after closing and frame-by-framed through that spot on the big Disney Store screen! Sure enough, there they were!

    Anyhow, the examples in the OP are all bunk, as are the myriads of other urban legend hidden quickies in Disney films.

    And with that, I have to sign off. I've got an algebra test third period I gotta study for.

Similar Threads

  1. least favorite disney movie
    By thrax in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 04:01 PM
  2. Favorite NON-ANIMATED Disney Movie?
    By Disneyland Daddy in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:01 PM
  3. Favorite Disney song/movie
    By kelly in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 07:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •