• Quality not quantity

KB Homes - Magical Dream Sweepstakes

KB homes is sponsoring a contest where you can win a Disney themed bedroom set.

It's a chance to win a collection of bedroom furniture featuring Princesses, Pirates or Cars. Entry is open now through 11/25/07 either in person at a KB homes site, or via mail.

Links:

KB Home Sweepstakes home page (with annoying music)

How to enter by mail / Official rules.

To enter by mail send a approximately 3x5" card with name, complete home address and daytime phone number to:

Magical Dream Sweepstakes, c/o KB Home
    3037 Independence Dr. Suite I
    Livermore, CA 94551

Entry must be mailed in a hand-addressed postmarked outer envelope. One entry per person throughout the sweepstakes.

EDITED TO ADD: You must also be a resident of: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, NC, NM, NV, SC, TX, VA or WA

(Thanks BFJen)
    Last edited by Moonliner; 10-09-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• For You!

Re: KB Homes - Magical Dream Sweepstakes

I guess you have to be in a state that has KB homes - that wouldn't be me.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

Have you seen the pictures of what they are putting in the homes? You could buy a house, go to DisneyShopping.com and do a better job decorating a room. Puh-leaze! Disney needs to stick to theme parks and movies. Why don't they come up with some good designs for the Disney Stores instead?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Ok how exactly do you enter?
    I clicked on the big pic, then visited 3 different home sites and none had a link to enter
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Ok how exactly do you enter?
    I clicked on the big pic, then visited 3 different home sites and none had a link to enter
    http://kbhome.com/pdf/Magical%20Drea...07%20final.pdf

To Enter: There are two (2) free methods of entry, via community visit and via mail. Community
    visit: visit any participating Sponsor community sales office or model complex and fill out an
    official entry form. All Entrant entries must be submitted on official registration cards (while
    supplies last). All entries must be legible and fully completed with Entrantís home address (no
    P.O. boxes please). No mechanically reproduced, computer-generated or any other type of
    entry form will be acceptable. Entrants enter Sweepstakes by depositing entry form in specially
    marked containers at Sponsorís sales offices in the Designated States. A map of Sponsorís
    sales offices is available at the Sweepstakes locations and at Sponsorís website
    www.kbhome.com. Via Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes via mail, on a piece of paper,
    approximately 3" by 5", legibly hand-print your name, complete home address (no P.O. boxes
    please) and daytime phone number. Mail your entry to: Magical Dream Sweepstakes, c/o KB
    Home, 3037 Independence Dr. Suite I, Livermore CA, 94551. Entry must be mailed in a handaddressed,
    postmarked outer envelope. Entries must be postmarked by the last day of the
    Sweepstakes Period and received by the date one week after the last day of the Sweepstakes
    Period. All Entries: No photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Sponsor not
    responsible for entries or mail that is late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or
    postage-due. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit of one (1)
    entry may be submitted per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method
    of entry.