Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

• Original Mice-Chatter

Re: For those who have FINISHED the new Potter book- major discussion thread SPOILERS!!

Spoiler
    Oh my......something else just occurred to me. When Hagrid carried Dumbledore's body out to the tomb- it was wrapped. You could not see him-
    Recall- a Death Eater was killed in the battle at Hogwarts. OMG- what if it was his body and not Dumbledores?

Jazzman dear- I LOVE you!! LOL you came up with splendid insights!

• Minion

Re: For those who have FINISHED the new Potter book- major discussion thread SPOILERS!!

yay i'm glad to be a part of such insightful thoughts. most of my friends here are crying cuz d-dore is dead, but i'm like he's GONNA come back!

• insufferable know-it-all

Oh my... what a thought!

How long till the next book again?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Has anyone even thought that maybe Ginny was using a love potion? Because it is mentioned Harry smelled it in potions class, then again when Ginny walked up to him in the great hall. I was just wondering if anyone picked up on that?

• My cuties!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PotCRoxMySox
    i think that harry is growing into his role, as well as the other kids. and ya know the older actors will always look like that so no need to worry about them.

hey did ya'll notice in the book that Slughorn called Ron, Rupert??? i DIED laughing.

where?
    He first calls him Ralph on pg 397 and then Rupert on pg 485.

This thread is great! I love to read everyone's insight on the book!

Yeah, but Rupert is the actor's real name

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• My cuties!

Right -- in the book Harry corrects him the first time but not the second. It was a funny part!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by Churro
    Has anyone even thought that maybe Ginny was using a love potion? Because it is mentioned Harry smelled it in potions class, then again when Ginny walked up to him in the great hall. I was just wondering if anyone picked up on that?

He smelled flowers in the potion- and Ginny clearly uses a floral perfume. I don't think it was a love potion.

Besides that- love potions tend to make people act like idiots- and are not long lasting. This was coming for a long time- it just took him time to notice how he felt about her.

• Minion

i think they should be together anyways. harry's a part of the weasley family to begin with, so...

someone mentioned this earlier, about dating friends and then it not being the same anymore after they broke up... honestly i don't see anyone else he could hook up with.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    Spoiler
    Oh my......something else just occurred to me. When Hagrid carried Dumbledore's body out to the tomb- it was wrapped. You could not see him-
    Recall- a Death Eater was killed in the battle at Hogwarts. OMG- what if it was his body and not Dumbledores?
    Gasp! Good call! Fingers are officially crossed from now until the next book. The whole phoenix thing will have some serious implications, that's for certain.

Spoiler
    Is Dumbledore an animagus? Do we know that yet?
    A signature should go here.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Yeah, but Rupert is the actor's real name
    That was brilliant!
    A signature should go here.

• Original Mice-Chatter

Spoiler
    A big thing for me- the more I think of it- is the thing with Flitwick. Snape had to stun him to keep him out of the way- because Flitwick would have stopped him from doing what he had to do. I think more and more this was planned- the question is what does it all mean?

• Reaver of Souls

Re: For those who have FINISHED the new Potter book- major discussion thread SPOILERS

...must...resist...urge... to copy...everything in spoiler boxes....and paste them...in..one...big...non-spoiler...post!

But seriously, I suppose I really ought to read one of these books someday.
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Original Mice-Chatter

yes- you should!
    read them...not spoil them!

Nephy: good point about the professor!

Susie: I've often wondered. It would be quite a thing if he were, wouldn't it?

Spoiler

Someone put forth the theory that Harry might be an accidental horcrux for Voldemort. I don't think he could be because that would be counter to the prophecy- one alive would mean the other alive.

Also, if V. had all these horcruxes, why did he need unicorn blood to stay alive? Just curious.

As far as Dumbledore possibly being an animagus.... can anyone recall a scene in which both Dumbledore and Hedwig appear?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast