Disney Cruise Line Weddings & Vow Renewals
Of the three locations that host Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings and Vow Renewals, the least expensive is Disney Cruise Line.
If you sail in the off-season (particularly late August, anytime in September or January) and take advantage of any deals, rebates or other discounts
, you can take a 3-night Disney cruise for as little as $399 per person, a 4-night cruise for as little as $499 or a 7-night cruise for as little as $799 (plus tax and fees). Then add on an onboard wedding
or vow renewal
Voila - you'll have a beautiful and memorable event with all the Disney magic, plus a built-in honeymoon! Plus, Disney Cruise Line weddings and vow renewals are the easiest and most stress-free option imaginable.
Disney Cruise Line wedding and vow renewal packages are limited to 18 guests plus the happy couple (20 people total). They are very similar to the Escape Collection Packages
at Walt Disney World.
If you will have guests sharing your special day, it is easiest to have a single travel agent
handle everyone's arrangements, so that all of the names and reservation numbers can be cross-referenced as part of your wedding party. This will also help you to get group seating arrangements for dinner aboard the ship. Every attempt will be made to seat you and your guests near each other, if not at the same table.
If you and your guests will be booking at least 8 cabins, you may qualify for group status, which brings some extra benefits. Ask your travel agent
Disney Cruise Line wedding packages are usually available on all 3-, 4- and 7-Night cruises, but only a few weddings are allowed for each sailing -- one or two on the ship, one on the island. You can book up to a year in advance.
All prices on this page are subject to change at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, prices do not include 7% sales tax. Jump to: Disney Cruise Line Wedding
The Wedding Package is an "add-on" on top of your regular cruise fare. The price is $1900 for an onboard wedding or $2900 for a Castaway Cay wedding.
In either case, the legally binding portion of the marriage is actually accomplished before you get on the ship. Your marriage license is completed in the cruise terminal. So technically you are already married when you start the cruise.
If you choose an onboard wedding, it is held either on Deck 7 (there is a small "secret" sun deck there) or in one of the lounges. The wedding ceremony is followed immediately by a cake cutting and champagne toast.
The Castaway Cay wedding is a bit more involved. The cruise line gets you off the ship before the rest of the passengers. The bride is transported by golf cart to the wedding location (usually the Heads Up Bar, at the end of the family beach) and then the groom is brought to the location. After the ceremony, the wedding party is transported back to the ship and does a cake cutting and champagne toast at Palo.
The Wedding Package includes:
- Wedding ceremony - either aboard the Disney Cruise Line, or on Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay
- Coordinator to assist with wedding ceremony and reception
- Concierge service on board to assist in booking shore excursions and spa/salon appointments. (The actual excursions and treatments are not included in package.)
- Officiant to perform wedding ceremony (usually the captain for onboard weddings, a Bahamian officiant for Castaway Cay weddings)
- Pianist for wedding ceremony
- Fresh flower bouquet for bride and fresh flower boutonniere for groom
- Two-tier wedding cake with keepsake cake topper and one bottle of Fairy Tale Cuvee for a toast
- Dress steaming for bride
- Confirmed dinner for two at Palo on night of wedding
- Special wedding gift
- Disney Cruise Line Wedding Certificate
- Note from the Captain/Hotel Director
- Complimentary photo
- Champagne & Strawberries delivered to stateroom
- $100.00 onboard stateroom credit (for bride & groom only), good towards merchandise, spa treatments, shore excursions and other onboard activities. Any unused portions are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Bride and Groom pins
- Florida marriage license