• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

'Enchanted' to Have World Premiere at El Capitan on Saturday

Enchanted, Walt Disney Pictures's animated-world-meets-the-real-world fairy tale, will have its world premiere at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood next Saturday, November 17th.

Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey

Scheduled to attend the event are Enchanted stars Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey along with Idina Menzel and Timothy Spall. Also slated to appear are director Kevin Lima, Jodi Benson, Carrie Underwood and Teri Hatcher.

Idina Menzel and Timothy Spall

Celebrities are expected to begin arriving at 6:00 p.m. for the 7:00 p.m. invitation-only premiere.

Early MiceChat reviews of Enchanted are very positive. The movie, which also stars James Marsden and Susan Sarandon, opens nationwide on November 21st.

Re: 'Enchanted' to Have World Premiere at El Capitan on Saturday

Has everyone seen the Nutrisoda Enchanted promotion? Visit nutrisoda.com/magic for more info, but basically, they are giving away a pair of free tickets to the movie in specially marked packages at select grocers. In addition, if you find a can with "Magic" instead of the flavor, you win a great European Castle vacation! Nutrisoda is a vitamin-enhanced, low calorie soda. I love the stuff, and I'm guessing I'll end up with a few tickets based on the amount of Nutrisoda i drink! My favorites are Energize and Immune....

• Diva Extrodinaire

I'm going to the premiere, so it's exciting to know that they are all there. I'll post about it when it happpens.

I will be at the premiere also! Can't wait, it really looks like a great movie!

• Disneyland Jr. Reporter

Having never attended a premiere before, I was wondering when I should arrive? What should I expect? I don't have a ticket to the movie, so I'm basically just going to respectfully gawk at Amy Adams. If anyone knows how I could get into the movie, that would be great, and I'm not above faking press credentials or knocking out a snack bar employee and donning their uniform.

The celebrities start their arrivals at 6pm. (The movie starts at 7.) So deffinately get there early enough to get a good spot! (Not sure how crowded it is going to be)Sometimes they close off a bit of Hollywood Blvd too. I've been to premieres before, but just going to see all the celebrities walking down the red carpet is so much fun! Sometimes they even sign autographs! Let me know how it works out for you!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Usually the C and D listers arrive earlier than listed to soak up carpet time before the actual stars arrive and they get shooed away inside.

Just got back from California! Arrived at the premiere around 6, some celebrities started arriving then. Once you go in, you get an Enchanted bucket full of popcorn and a soda. There were 3 cast members from Greys Anatomy, most of the cast of the movie and afew extra special guests. (Amy looked gorgeous!!!!) The movie was better than I expected. It is deffinately a must see! They held the after party where they are going to have the Enchanted Experience. If you happen to be in the area, I totally reccomend seeing the movie there then going to the experience. They have a few costumes, games, princesses, etc. They also had Gisele there! She really looked like Amy in the movie. All in all it was a fabulous experience and a great movie! Well done Disney!