Re: I saw Wicked last night!!!

You have one of the best sigs I have ever seen

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwick
    ANYBODY GOING TO SEE LITTLE SHOP AT CM??
    I am! I am! Grumpy4 and I have season tickets for the Broadway series, so we'll have to wait to see Wicked until it comes back around for us. Unless we go to San Diego.

If you live here, look into the package deal. I think the cheap seats are $135 for 5 or 6 shows. Not too shabby, considering Wicked tickets in L.A. were way expensive. And besides, it keeps us out of trouble (a little bit) and guarantees us a dinner out once in awhile. With no husband and no kid!
    A signature should go here.

now this is a play that I saw when it was in San Francisco awhile back (before it went to broadway) and I must say that it was excellent! I really enjoyed it. I even ended up with the sound track (alhtough I think I only listened to it once or twice). If you haven't seen it, take a little time out and check it out. It's well worth it.

• behind the curtain

I was able to see it a few weeks ago in NYC itself on my graduation trip. I'll be unpopular (no pun intended) here and say that I was underwhelmed. For all the hype that this show has been getting, there was nothing new or innovative about it that I could see. The talents were good, nothing wonderful. Some of the songs were excellent, others rather... dull. All in all I'm glad that I was able to experience the hype, but I don't understand why people go insane for it.

Yes, I recognize the irony of me saying this while having a Phantom avatar. That's my own personal fetish.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I just saw it today!!! And I feel for you, I didn't get to see Elphie fly either

Haha, Glinda/"Guh"linda was very peppy this afternoon...actors onstage tend to enjoy their last performances with a few things they usually aren't supposed to do. Glinda, amongst other things, flashed Elphie during their sleepover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12