• Mischievous Mouse

Sydney White DVD - 01/22/08

So I still haven't decided whether to rent or buy it. I'm a huge Amanda Bynes fan, although I did not see it in the theatre, I really believe it will be good, not great, but good. But I'm reading and they want $19.99 everwhere I look. $19.99?!!

I haven't paid that for a DVD in a long, long...LONG time. My understanding is they didn't make what they expected in the theatres, Budget was $6.5m I think, and I don't think it made much more than $8m or so. So I guess they want dvd sales to be soft too? Incredible. I'd not hesitate to pay 15 or 16 bucks.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Re: Sydney White DVD - 01/22/08

I have it on my Netflix queue at the number one spot. I am an Amanda Bynes fan as well but didn't see it in the theater, too busy. If I like it once I rent it, I may buy it. Can't wait to see it.

• Mischievous Mouse

Re: Sydney White DVD - 01/22/08

I just watched this film this last weekend, I was really impressed, expectantly!
    Once again Amanda put's forth an admirable character. No sex, no bad language, (ok, very mild stuff) a some-what predictible, but entertaining and original to a degree. Amanda is not great, she's just very good. She can be so charming as the average every-girl. Definately a 4/5.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney