Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: We Met Roger Rabbit!

ORWEN: Yes, aimster! Nicholas Brendan was there. He was from BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. But he was so mobbed we didn't get close to him at all.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I had a feeling. It would have been so cool to see Xander though. Now if James Marsters had been there... I'd be beating people off with a stick. I need my Spike time!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

awesome
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Minion

ORWEN: Erik Estrada was there, too, along with Adam West--TV's original Batman. Then there were other celebrities whom we didn't even know. It's certainly worth going to FX each year. We always do. One year we got to meet most of the cast from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Denise Nickerson--Violet Boulregard--has long been a friend of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I had a feeling. It would have been so cool to see Xander though. Now if James Marsters had been there... I'd be beating people off with a stick. I need my Spike time!
    He is off filming the live action Dragon Ball Z in Mexico for Fox. As for the FX show, wasn't the red ranger there, witches?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Minion

ORWEN: It's possible, Monkey joe, sweetie. But, to tell you the truth, we don't quite know who the Red Ranger is. I was just looking through the souvenir guidebook they always hand out with a list of guests but I couldn't find the Red Ranger in it. That doesn't mean anything, though. Orgoch was eating a plate of frog legs while reading the guide book last night and now there's so many grease stains on most of the pages you can't clearly make out some of the names!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: It's possible, Monkey joe, sweetie. But, to tell you the truth, we don't quite know who the Red Ranger is. I was just looking through the souvenir guidebook they always hand out with a list of guests but I couldn't find the Red Ranger in it. That doesn't mean anything, though. Orgoch was eating a plate of frog legs while reading the guide book last night and now there's so many grease stains on most of the pages you can't clearly make out some of the names!!!
    That okay. Thank you for checking. So did you get Roger's number in your spell book? ; )
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Minion

ORGOCH: No, I cain't say we did, Monkey joe. But I sure did git a certain SISTER's number. Matter a fact, I've had HER number fer YEARS!! An' I wantcha ta know--right here an' now--that all them grease stains she's been blubberin' 'bout came from her OWN fat hands--after eatin' two whole boxes a Krispy Kremes all by her dang self!! So don't be fooled inta believin' anything that comes outta some fool mouth like HERS!! Got it?!

• She was sweet as a peach

One year we got to meet most of the cast from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
    I went that year!! It was great meeting all of them!
    I really enjoyed the FX show. I have been meaning to go back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12