Post I saw Little Mermaid!

When I was in New York I saw Legally Blonde the Musical (One of my favorite shows since Wicked), Hairspray (Excellent), and The Little Mermaid (great sort-a). Here is my review for The Little Mermaid:

I think that some of the new songs were great but some didnt make any sense because shes singing after ursula took her voice (i think its supposed to be in her mind but oh well.) My Favorite new songs were She's in Love (sung by Flounder and Ariel's Sisters), I want the Good Times Back (Ursula), and my other favorite is Sweet Child(Flotsam and Jetsom)(Its a random song). Some songs though felt like they were a little weak and unrehearsed. The Props were amazing as it starts on Prince Eric's ship with Fathoms Below and there is water under it and after the song the water and the ship rise up and it looks as if youre under water and it does this throughout the show. They also had these two props used mainly in Under The Sea that were kinda like a dumbo ride were someone lays down on it and it spins. My Character Review: Ariel - Great Voice and was amazing. King Triton - Great Voice and was ok. Sebastian - annoying. Flounder(we went on a Wed. Night im saying this because there are different flounders) - Excellent Voice and Great Actor (i saw him last year in Les Miz). Scuttle - Just Plain annoying as is his other bird friends. Eric - Great Voice. Ursula - Excellent Voice and Excellent Actress. Flotsam and Jetsom ( couldnt tell them apart) - were great and had really cool costumes. Mersisters - Seemed like they didnt want to be there.

OK Thats My Review! Ill give this show a 4 star rating

Re: I saw Little Mermaid!

I am glad you had fun.

WICKED is tremendous and such a powerful emotional show. It hits my core everytime.

HAIRSPRAY is such a well-done fune show. Love it also.

Little Mermaid - we loved it. Lots a fun. We felt it is not as "adult" of a show as Lion King. I would rcommend seeing it and we would be happy to see the show again as well. URSALA was outstanding.

In a couple weeks I am heading to NYC to see SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE. I am looking forward to it. Aslo on the plan is to see RENT before it closes this June.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by dennis-in-ct View Post
    I am glad you had fun.

WICKED is tremendous and such a powerful emotional show. It hits my core everytime.

HAIRSPRAY is such a well-done fune show. Love it also.

Little Mermaid - we loved it. Lots a fun. We felt it is not as "adult" of a show as Lion King. I would rcommend seeing it and we would be happy to see the show again as well. URSALA was outstanding.

In a couple weeks I am heading to NYC to see SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE. I am looking forward to it. Aslo on the plan is to see RENT before it closes this June.
    Dennis - it sounds like you have seen quite a few shows! I almost saw Wicked in previews in London a couple of years back, I wish I had.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

so how well were the swimming effects with ariel?
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

^ sorry i never saw u wrote something..
    ariel didnt seem to use the heelys that much but flounder used them a lot