• I was deleted.

Disney's CMO Contest is Down to 10 Finalists

Disney's CMO Contest is Down to 10 Finalists
    March 2, 2008

PHOTO: LA TIMES.

Disney's Chief Magic Official (CMO) and Career Builder contest has been narrowed down to ten finalists who have the chance to compete to become Disney's first CMO Officer during their Year of a Million Dreams Celebration.

The contest began January 8th, 2008 inviting Disney fans to create their own one minute video entry. Since then it's been narrowed down to 20 and more recently to 10 finalists. Now it's left up to us, the online voters to decide who we think its best qualified for this position. The top three individuals will travel to a Disney park to compete head-to-head in the next round of this competition which will be video taped and placed online for more votes to be cast. The winner will serve as a goodwill ambassador of Disney parks worldwide.

Disney and Career Builder teamed up last year for a contest which allowed individuals to become a Disney Cast Member in various roles at Disneyland Resort.

Cast your vote and see the finalists: dreamcmo.com

• A Weather Eye Open

Re: Disney's CMO Contest is Down to 10 Finalists

Do we have any micechatters who made it to the top 20 or 10?
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    Do we have any micechatters who made it to the top 20 or 10?
    Not that I am aware of. I know that some individuals from the 2007 Disney/Career Builder Dream Job contest did end up joining MiceChat and at least one was already a MiceChatter. According to the LA Times Travel Blog (link is attached to the photo) some of the finalists have shown up on various Disney sites to lobby for support. The writer did not list MiceChat or MiceAge in that list though. But we all know how easy that can change.

There is a general discussion thread in the Disneyland Resort section of MiceChat as well: New Disney Dream Job Contest!

• Top 10 CMO Candidate!

Hey! I never knew there were so many forums out there until I got involved in this contest. I'm Tripp West and I am a Top 10 finalist in the Dream CMO competition. I am still waiting with everyone else to find out who made it into the Top 3. I just wanted to pop in, say hello, and expore Mice Chat. I need to compile a list of all of these forums, my user names and passwords. This is wild! How do you keep up?
    Tripp West
    Disney's Dream CMO Top 10 Finalist
    http://tripp4cmo.blogspot.com