Disney Museum Exhibit!

Hey, thought that I should point out to all of you that Science World (or is that the "Telus World of Science" now?) her in Vancouver (if you've ever seen a picture of Vancouver, you've probably seen the building- it's the one with the big sphere on the top) is listing on their website a feature exhibit for this summer that we'll all enjoy. It's entitled "Disney: the Music Behind the Magic" and seems to be like the ultimate exhibit for the Disney fan in all of us. Here's a link to their little description of it: http://www.scienceworld.bc.ca/exh_sh...ns/disney.html
    Sounds really cool, and knowing them, they're feature exhibits are really great, I still remember the 007 one they had a few years back- OMG, how great was that!

Plus, they have an IMAX dome there (or Omnimax as they call it), wouldn't it be really nice if some of those Disney films that were rereleased in IMAX a few years back, like Lion King and Fantasia 2000, be played in the dome there. Anyway, thought everyone would like to know about this, and if I hear any new info, I'll let you all know. And, obviously, I'll share my thoughts after it opens in June.

• Shablagoo!

Re: Disney Museum Exhibit!

It is a terrific exhibit. It spent a year in Seattle at the Experience Music Project. We had a couple Micechat meets there. If you do a search I'm sure you can find some threads and pics about it.

• Banned User

Re: Disney Museum Exhibit!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    It is a terrific exhibit. It spent a year in Seattle at the Experience Music Project. We had a couple Micechat meets there. If you do a search I'm sure you can find some threads and pics about it.
    Yes, it was wonderful. I was there with Melonballer and other NW chatters. It's well worth going to see.